one ; unrealistic hope | Read A/N Please |

HAPPY SUPER LATE NEW YEARS!

Hello people! It's nice to be writing again and I'm super happy that I'll be continuing this story :D The last story - Frozen - was basically my theory of what was going to happen in Season 4 ( I actually thought that I'd finish that book in the summer. * Ends up finishing it 7 months later * ) but this book is just a sequel, not a theory about ~~ season 5 ~~ or something like that :P

* * * * * AND IF YOU HAVE NOT READ FROZEN, GO AND READ IT NOW. IT WILL ALL MAKE SENSE, TRUST ME. * * * * *

And I'm pretty sure that this will be my last story on Wattpad ( que the tears ) mainly because I am going to go to a whole new school and I am going to be super busy so heh.. Even if I could still write stories, it would take forever for me to update and I do NOT wanna make people wait for like weeks, or months. Wattpad will probably end up being something I go on if I have time or if I get bored, not something I would go on daily. 

And even if I managed to update regularly, the book would - sadly - not be anything about Captain Swan or Once Upon a Time :*( Ok maybe sort of like OUAT because the book is going to be about magic and all dat ( yus i've already started on it ) 

Anyways, all I'm saying is this will [most likely] be my last CAPTAIN SWAN fan fiction. So treasure this, loves.

Oh! And I changed some things. ♣ = the end of a A/N or a chapter. •~•~• = the end of a POV.

Now, LETS GET ON WITH THE STORY!

Emma Swan's POV

"Emma."

Emma sat in her seat, and stared at her plate of bacon and eggs. She looked up to find Mary Margaret looking back at her with concern in her eyes. When Emma looked back down at her plate, Mary Margaret sighed.

"Emma, everything is going to be alright." Mary Margaret stared at her daughter with sadness blanketing the happiness that would usually be stored in Mary Margaret's eyes, "The same thing happened with your father and I. I had lost my memory and David tried everything he could to change me back. And, I don't know, I felt flattered and then I kissed him, and my memories of him were back."

"Yeah, well." Emma took a sip of her orange juice, "I don't think the same will happen with Hook and I."

"No." Mary Margaret shook her head, "First of all, his name isn't Hook. His name is Killian. And second of all, you didn't even fight for him, Emma." She looked at her daughter in disappointment, "You only saw him look at you with cold eyes and you gave up. If Killian is what you need, then guess what.  You are going to have to fight for him and fight for your happy ending, Emma.”

Emma looked up at her mom. Mary Margaret was looking at her with her wide, green eyes. Emma hated that look because it made her feel like everything was going to be okay when she just knew that nothing was. It gave her unrealistic hope. But, maybe that was just what she needed. Hope. Even if that hope was illogical. Maybe unrealistic hope could get her through this.

“Go.” Mary Margaret smiled.

Emma cocked an eyebrow as she stood up to put her cup in the sink, “Go where?”