nine ; maleficent

A/N: In case you haven't figured it out yet, Lily came from the "alternate universe" that Regina was talking about. This "alternate universe" is the very exact one in the Season 4 finale. 

Lilith Page's POV

Lily felt pure rage when her eyes first laid on Emma. Her first thought was to bring her body to the Queen but something about this world felt strange. Something inside her was telling her not to kill Emma, and the feeling was so infuriating for Lily. It was as if she was changing into a different version of herself - the alternate version.

Lily looked back at Emma to find the blonde widening her eyes. A smirk played on Lily's lips. So, the famous Emma finally realizes who I am, Lily thought suddenly.

Emma, looking uncomfortable under Lily's gaze, shifted her stare down to her feet as the the woman next to her spoke for her, "Lilith Page? Within the long years of being the Evil Queen, I have never come across a name like that." The woman crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow, "Who the hell are you, really?"

Lily wanted to snap at her and accuse her of trying to steal the identity of her queen, Snow White, but yet again something stopped her and her mouth spoke without her mind telling her to do so, "I am who I say I am, Lilith Page. The only reason why you haven't heard of me before -" she turned her gaze towards Emma, uncontrollably - "is because I was taken from my mother and to this world shortly after I was born, at the fault of Snow White and Prince Charming."

All of them, including Lily, stood with their mouths agape. Lily was shocked at her own words and how she mumbled her queen's name with hatred dripping in her voice. And Prince Charming? Where the hell had she gotten that from?

"How does my parents have anything to do with your orphanage?" Emma finally spoke. Her eyes were narrowed and her fists were clenched.

Lily smirked at the sight of her and continued to let her mouth babble, "I never said they killed my mother. They took all the darkness out of you and injected it into me as a baby and threw me into this world."

"No." Emma shook her head, "My parents are heroes. They would never do that."

Tilting her head to the side, Lily eyed Emma with a smug look playing on her face, "Sounds like you're really underestimating them."

The short haired lady next to Emma crossed her arms and rose an eyebrow, "Whatever the hell you're trying to make us think, it's not working so drop the sob story and tell us who your mother is."

"Haven't you been listening?" Lily yelled, infuriated. She felt her breath become hotter and her claws digging into her palms, "I never knew who my mother was! I've never seen her face or heard her voice! All because of your parents." She glared at Emma and saw as her eyes widened. Lily was growing angry which meant her dragon form was slowly starting to take control.