Suffer

READ DESCRIPTION TO UNDERSTAND
(Trust me when I say you'll thank me)

It was saturday. The 24 of march. And it was on this day, something truly tragic began.

The entirity of class 1-A were sitting in the common room watching T.V.. (Excluding the bundle of green that was currently stuck in his room sick.) That is until their show was interrupted by breaking news.

"Breaking News. A virus unamed has been reeking havic all across Japan. Killing hundreds already. We would advise all people to remain indoors. Avoid touching those infected. Many schools have already been shut down. Including the number 1 hero school U.A.. That is it for our emergency broadcast. Remember. Stay Safe. Signing out."

Their show had continued, but the class payed no mind to listen to it.

U.A. shut down school? They all thought simultaniously.

After a few minutes of silence, Aizawa walked into the common room.

"Im sure you've all seen the news. All students must remain in the dorms at all times. You may contact your parents, but you may not leave. Thats all. I'd advise getting some sleep. It's late."

And with that, he left. Aizawa had his own room in the dorms, so he would stay and watch them all.

After everyone had small discussions with one another, and everyone had made phone calls to parents, they made their way to their dorms. Save for Uraraka who made her way to Dekus dorm to inform him of their confinment.

She arrived at his dorm and knocked. After a solid 10 seconds, out came a tired looking Midoriya.

"Hey Deku! Sorry if I woke you, but there is some pretty important stuff you should know."

After Uraraka explained the situation, Midoriya nodded in understanding. He knew of the virus that had plagued Japan. He saw it first hand. His mom was one of the first to contract the disease. Luckily, she was treated and is now healthy.

"Thanks Uraraka! Now we should really be getting to sleep. Its late and Kaminari and Mina will probably come up with some elaborate way to celebrate not having school tomorrow. Wouldn't want to be tired all day now would we?" Midoriya said with a slight laugh.

"Ah your right! Also I heard you werent feeling the best...are you feeling better? And have you gotten checked to make sure you werent...infected?" Uraraka asked cautiously.

"Oh yes. Im feeling much better now! And yes I made sure to be tested! All clear!" Midoriya gave the most convincing smile he could.

"Oh great! Thats a relief. I would hate to have one of my best friends go through something like that. Especially after having to deal with the stress of making sure your mom stayed healthy...well thats all! Night Deku!"

"Night..." Midoriya replied watching her skip off to her dorm.

Midoriya sighed. He really hadn't felt better. And he hadnt gotten himself checked. To him, it was quite obvious what was happening. He had been infected. Was he planning on telling anyone? No. Was he gonna get treated? No. Was there reasoning as to why he refused to get help? Yes. He watched his mother suffer. With the chronic headaches. To unbearable body aches. While she hadnt even gotten close to the worst of it, she still suffered. And all Midoriya could do was stand by and watch. He wouldnt...correction...COULDNT...go get help until he suffered exactly what his mom suffered. On top of that, he saw this as a sign from the world that it was done with him. From being born quirkless, watching his dad leave because he wasnt an adequate child, watching his mother cry because of him, recieving AllMights quirk and being unable to control it, watching his mother worry and stress about him because he was so dang clumsy with his newfound quirk, to now. Being infected was what he saw as the world telling him that it'd had enough of him. He had accepted that fate.

Knowing he had the lethal disease ment he needed to take some precautions. He needed a way to keep people from touching him, so he could protect his friends. He rummaged through his drawer and found a pair of leather gloves that he used to wear daily, sometimes still does because of his weak immune system. He would only wear clothes that covered the entirety of his skin, and to be extra catious, he'd try to distance himself from the others, while also trying not to look suspicious. Not hard, right?

Wrong. The next day he knew he needed to show himself. He had told Uraraka that he was feeling better, so it'd only cause suspiscion to arise if he were to stay couped up in his room.

"Morning Deku!" Uraraka said as she saw him walking into the kitchen. It was chilly, so she didnt question the hoodie indoors, but she was curious about the gloves.

"Whats with the gloves?" She pried.

"Oh um...well I-" Midoriya was cut off by Bakugo. Who had just walked into the kitchen.

"The nerd always wears them. Dont question it." Bakugou grunted.

"Oh...ok!" Uraraka said in understanding.

After a few minutes, almost everyone was in the kitchen. Midoriya simply grabbed a piece of toast and left the crowded room.

He made his way to the common room and sat down. He turned on the T.V. to the news and immediatly saw they were talking about the virus outbreak. The words coming out of their mouths shocked him.

"Guys! Get in here!" He shouted. While he didnt want to be around so many people at once, they needed to here this.

Everyone ran to the room and listened to what the T.V. was saying.

After hearing what the news lady had to say they all cheered. There had been a vaccine for the virus!

"So you've heard."

Everyone turned their head to the voice they recognized as Aizawa.

"Recovery girl is on her way now with the vaccine and a medical staff to to make sure everyone gets it. They've all been vaccinated so dont worry about them infecting you before youve had the chance to get the vaccine."

At this Midoriyas heart dropped. If only his immune system had held off the virus for a couple more days. Then maybe he would be able to get the vaccine, and live to be a pro hero with all his friends! But sadly, that was not the case.

Only minutes later Recovery girl showed up. She explained a few things. Including that they were not free to leave the dorms yet. Not until the virus had been wiped out entirely. They all eagerly nodded and started making lines in front of a member of the staff. One by one they were all vaccinated. Izuku let the needle peirce and sink into his skin, even if he knew there was no point. He would look extremely suspicious if he was the only to refuse the vaccine.

The vaccine did make him more comfortable now. He didnt have to worry about his friends being infected.

They wouldn't have to endure the pain Izuku would go through throughout the next week.

They wouldnt have to Suffer.

So thats the first chapter! How was it? Just a heads up that this story will be relatively short. Hope you enjoyed! Please help me out by voting? I'd also love to read some comments so dont be shy!

~Ace