Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"

Start from the beginning

"I want to take you on a real date" Lorenzo spoke I felt my heart skip and stomach drop. This was real. I knew we were dating because he asked me to be his but this just made it so much more real. I'm going on a date with Lorenzo. Younger me would be dying right now.

"I would love that" I agreed playing with his hand on the table.

"Really?" I laughed at how shocked he sounded.

"Lorenzo Snake De Luca I would be the happiest woman on earth to go on a date with you" I exclaimed over dramatically making him laugh.

"You make me the happiest man Sweetheart" I send he a small smile before I fake gag.

"Too cheesy" I laugh. I hear footsteps I feel myself get excited I wanted food.

"Thank you Tom" I take a fork eating straight away.

"Do you guys need anything a refill?" He suggests looking to my empty glass. I give him a nod wanting another drink. Tom quickly refilled my drink before he went back to the bar. I had told Allie to keep Tom up here with us just incase we need something.

"You can take a break, I know how boring it can be on your own. Please make sure to answer when we call" I called out to him. Tom thanks me before taking a seat on the other side of the rooftop but still in view incase we needed him.

"You're such a kind boss" Lorenzo comments I laughed.

"I think this is one of the first times I've not fired someone in front of you" I replied causing him to laugh in realisation.

"Back to the date I will be taking you on" he swallowed his mouthful before speaking again.

"Tomorrow I will pick you up at 11am" he smirked what is he planning?

"I have work" I didn't want to make Ann cover more of my shifts.

"Danny has it covered Ronnie you aren't working until Wednesday" Lorenzo states like I have no choice. He wants me to go and come back Christmas Eve.

"Danny doesn't know-" Lorenzo sent me a small glare making me pause.

"Danny will be sending Kat to work as acting manager. This will give Ann a few extra days off as a thank you for covering your two days" I opened my mouth to argue when he continued ignoring me.

"Kat has worked in a restaurant before and no one would dare argue with her" he was right. She might be short be that girl could scar you for life with one look.

"Fine" I muttered finishing my food.

Lorenzo decided to stay in my office with me rather than going with Danny to help Xander.

"Stop staring at me" I could feel his gaze on me for the past half an hour.

"I could watch you for hours" was his cheesy reply.

"Okay Edward Cullen" I snorted causing us both to laugh more.

"You look stressed come sit with me" Lorenzo called me over. I threw my pen down stressed. I had finished all the phone calls I needed to do but the emails just keep stacking up. I worked through a third of the emails then moved on to Christmas present shopping which I'd done for most of them now I just had Kat, Noah, Amy and Lorenzo left. I had taken off my heels under my desk leaving me stood in front of Lorenzo bare foot. I hike my blazer dress up slightly making my movements easier. I straddle Lorenzo unbuttoning his shirt I kiss along his chest up to his jaw.

"I want to ride you Papi" I whispered in to his ear. His hands gripped under my blazer on my ass helping me grind my lace panties on his crotch.

"Puoi farmi qualsiasi cosa, principessa" Lorenzo groaned as I moved faster.