I nod "Yes.But it is illogical to bring back the dead sadly, we have gain many unknown but helpful information from him....If only he didn't sacrifice himself for his twin brother, he would still be alive."

The room went quite, he was a very loyal warrior and soilder to our Decepticon cause. May he rest in peace beside our other fallen comrades.

"That still does not explain why you are here, did Predaking do something stupid again?"Knockout, hissing Predaking's location the most, question.His patience running thin.

"Is it not clear?I have been ordered by Lord Megatron to make a suitable home for this human child, I made sure to get all her needs like food, water, and a warm bed.I was able to grab some human entertainment as well as a, what humans call it, a radio."

The child's eyes beamed up in happiness "R-Really!?C-C-Can I go see it!"

"The house is done, but not the rest..." I walk over to the right side of the wall, drawing a straight line to that corner to the next "I still have to make human sized tunnels for you so that - if ever needed for any reason at all - you will...." I drew a LARGE circle in the middle of the lines "...be able to get to them.It will be illogical to not do that if anything goes wrong."

Breakdown made a 'oh, that gonna be difficult right?' as Knockout hummed, taking in all the information I given them before making a loud tch....I will take that as a yes.

"Would you mind if I take her to see her living space?You may follow if you all like-?"

"If she goes, we both go."Knockout says, walking towards the doors "She a tricky one."

I take a long glance at him, then the child, then back at him...She may have not done it on purpose, alot has happened in one day.And she should get some sleep.It would be unhealthy for her if she didn't get any.

"Alright, follow me."

Predaking POV
I retrieved what Shockwave told me to go get...But I don't know what the pit it is?It looks like a toy a sparkling would play with, but it was more like a weapon due to all the scratches and dents on it.What on living earth and all spark combined is this thing??

"No, leave it alone.You got it, now leave it." I groan, walking over to the far corner...my cage was there afterall.

Taking a deep breath, I transformed into my predacon self.Walking inside, I take my seat and watch the dead scrape metal carcass on Shockwaves testing table....Dreadwing. I never had the chance to know the mech, though he been offline to save his twins life in the process, he sounds like a loyal mech to this place. To bad I didn't get to know him, could've been friends with him.

"Predaking?You came back rather quickly?" It was no doubt, this was Shockwaves voice.

I nod, optics on him now "Yes, it was yet another simple task I can handle." A fimialer sense was in the air, coming right from Shockwave "...You have guests?"

"Indeed.Only the human child will be with us, for now, and I'll fix her habitat in her gardians room later."

Oh?So the little human is staying with us, may give me time to get to know her a little more.Better then her horrific history background-.

"H-Hello!Why are y-y-you in a cage??" She was stuttering, that's cute.

Getting up, I made my way over to Shockwave.He knew what I was doing so he put the child down on the floor, leaving me as the one who towers over her fleshy form.She - unlike her dead family members that were tortured like the animals they truly are - she was more jumping and awestruck at me, no whiff of fear in the air.That's odd?She must've been through so much and learned not be afraid, smart girl.