you guys are the best

Start from the beginning

At this time Stevie ran back in with a water bottle in his hand, he gave it to me hesitantly, being careful not to touch me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to me, giving him a big hug. When I let go of him he had a huge smile and he was blushing like crazy. Ray continued to speak, "You were in and out of consciousness for three days" That's when I noticed Fuckshit. He was next to me, but I could tell something was off about him. I spaced out and stopped listening to Ray.

"Ray, can you and the guys leave me and Fuckshit alone for a little bit." I didn't look up to see what they thought of that, I just waited for them to leave. When I heard the door close, Fuckshit looked up. He had the saddest look of anyone I'd ever seen before, it broke my heart.

"What's wrong?" I asked, taking his face into my hands and making him look at me, he didn't want to look at me.

"Des, I'm just..... I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. I'm sorry I hurt you." Hearing Fuckshit like this, really pulled at my heartstrings. I'm so happy he trusts me enough to be vulnerable around me. Even though I have to get used to it. I'm so used to him acting cocky and confident.

"Olan, look at me." He looked me in the eyes and I could see his eyes starting to water. "This is not your fault. Didn't you hear Ray? It was the other guy's fault. But, if you really do feel that bad, you could do me a favor." He looked up when I said that.

"I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"Never drink in drive again, ok?"

"Ok."

"Guys, you can come in now!" I yelled out. The guys came in, smiling. The little fuckers were eavesdropping. Fourthgrade goes to the tv in my room and puts in a cassette.

"What's this?" I ask, curious.

"It's the movie I made."

Suddenly the thing turned on. You could see the drawing that Four made for "Strong Baby Productions", them a clip came up,

*************

I handed Fuckshit the beer, he smiled at and took a long ass sip.

"Thanks, Ma."

"Thought you might want a beer right now." Fuckshit looked at me then raised his eyebrows.

"You're eyes are hella fucking red." I nodded,

"Yea, I just smoked a fat blunt."

"Without me? Damn Ma, you're cold as fuck." I rolled my eyes. I tiptoed to whisper in Fuckshit's ear.

"To be honest I could barely walk after what we did last night." I pulled away, "And you know how weed helps you ... loosen up." He nodded.

"Got you Ma, thanks for the beer." He skated away and did a heelflip, Fourthgrade was filming him. I looked over to Stevie and saw him talking to Ruben. Good, that's one less thing to worry about.

"Hey Fourhgrade, you're gonna wanna film this!" I said. Fourthgrade did as told and turned to film me. I skated forward getting some speed, then I moved my feet up popping my board. The board flipped all the way and I successfully landed a tre flip. I skated forward a little and turned to Fourthgrade as the guys cheered.

Then I lost my balance and slammed forward, hard. I rolled over to see the guys running towards me. I started laughing, a lot. I couldn't stop laughing I rolled over again and started slamming my fist on the ground as I laughed. I heard Ray say,

"Damn, she's really tripping huh?'

"Yea, she never woulda tried that if she was sober."

"She landed it tho, and the footage is really good." Then I felt a pair of familiar arms wrap around me. Fuckhit held me and I wrapped my arms around his waist. He sat down on his board next to Stevie. He put me down between his legs. I was still laughing but I managed to stop.