you scared me shitless!

"Two weeks?! N***a what the fuck." Ray said pissed off that Fuckshit's parents took his car away.

"I know. My parents seen my report card, no car for two weeks!" Fuckshit said, "Might as well cut my dick off." I couldn't help but laugh.

"The fuck you laughing about," Ruben said.

"The fact that Fuckshit's parents check his report card. My mom never checks mine, and I still get good grades." I laughed again, "It's true what they say, the stupid ones get all the attention."

"N***a, who the fuck says that? And I ain't stupid."

"It's a saying in Spanish." I looked at Ruben, we said simultaneously, "Se les da todo a los mas bobos." We both laughed.

"Whatever n***a," Fuckshit responded.

"Well, I'm aboutta go skate this gap," Ray said as he stood up. We all grabbed our boards and followed him. We threw our boards over and climbed up to a roof with a gnarly gap. We watched as Ray gathered speed and ollied easily.

"YES N***A!"

"GOOO RAY!"

"WOOO!"

"Best footage ever." We all cheered for Ray as he landed. Now it was Fuckshit's turn.

"This one's for you, Des. Love you Baby!" Fuckshit yelled out as he did a 360 over the gap.

"You're a fucking flirt. But, I LOVE YOU TOO!" I yelled happily over everyone's cheers.

Now it was my turn. I kicked hard gathering speed. I didn't want to do a regular ollie, so I went with a frontside 180. I blocked everything out until I landed. I made it over the gap, and then I heard all the cheers. I smiled as I ran up to Fuckshit. I dropped my board and jumped into his arms wrapping my legs around his torso. He spun me around and whispered "You're crazy." in my ear.

"Go Ruben, you got this." We all cheered knowing he could do it. He kickedoff with speed but once he got closer he brought his tail down and stopped.

"Oh come on, what kinda pussy shit was that?" Ray said.

"You got this man!" Sunburn said trying to make Ruben feel better.

"Shut the fuck up Faggot!" Ruben told poor Sunny.

"Yo shut the fuck up Ruben! Stop being such a fucking asshole!" I yelled.

Sunny studied the gap, the put his board down. He got some good kicks but he wasn't fast enough. We could all tell he wouldn't make it.

"Wait! Hey yo! Wait!" Fuckshit yelled.

"Wait Sunny! You're gonna get hurt!" I yelled.

"You're not going fast enough!" Ray and Four said. But Stevie didn't stop. He kept kicking with a determined look on his face. He popped his tail and fell right through the middle of the gap. We heard a thud as he fell. All the guys stood there stunned. I was the first to run down onto the table where Stevie fell. The guys joined me soon after. He wasn't bleeding, yet.

"Fuckshit, this n***a dead!" Fuckshit started poking his side. I slapped his hand away.

We all looked at Stevie, and said his name over and over. Eventually he started moving and sat up. I sat next to him and put my arm around his shoulder. Then his forehead started bleeding.

"Fuck!"

"Oh shit, lil' n***a's bleeding!"

"Tiny, you're gonna get his blood all over you." Ruben said obviously grossed out. I just rolled my eyes.

"Take your shirt off your bleeding." Ray said. I let Stevie go and signalled for him to put his arms up. I pulled it off his scrawny body and wrapped it around his head. The blood went through it instantly.

"Ruben gives us your shirt." Ray said.

"Hell no! This is my favorite shirt!" I let Stevie go for a second and walked over to Ruben. I smacked his head and did a "give it to me" gesture. He scoffed but gave me his shirt. I walked back to Stevie and took the bloody shirt from his head. Then I took my red tube top off, I felt the guys looking at my chest. I made a sort of turban on Stevie's head with the shirts. I looked down and noticed that my black strapless bra was almost showing my nipples. I fixed it, then I looked up at the guys.

"Fuck you ok?"

"Yea I'm good," Sunburn says.

"Fuck, you crazy!"

"That was insane!"

"N***a, how you still alive?'

"I have no idea," Stevie responds.

"You just fell off a roof!"

"Sunburn! You're cray-cray!"

All the guys laughed. I couldn't. I was so worried about Sunburn. I can't believe that happened. What if he actually died? What would we have done? Would we have gotten in trouble? The only thing I know for sure is that I'm happy he's ok.

"Des, why are you so quiet?" Four asked as he filmed.

"Whadda ya mean," I said, my voice was raspy.

"You haven't talked at all since Stevie fell."

"Oh. I guess I was just scared." I turned to Steve and hugged him to me, his head on my chest. "You scared me shitless." I let him go. He looked way too happy for someone who just fell off a roof. Maybe he's in shock? Or he has brain damage? Oh my god what if he's not ok? What if he's actually gonna die? What if I made it worse by hugging him? Am I overthinking? No, I'm right to worry. Right? Maybe I should ask the guy? I don't wanna scare them, but. I should just ask them. Ok, yea. I'll ask them. Better safe than sorry.

"Guys, don't you think it's weird that Sunburn looks so happy?"

"Not really. You practically let him motorboat you." Ray laughed.

"You guys are all pervs."

************************************

AN:

Sorry for the extremely slow update, and the slow chapter. High school started and I just couldn't focus on anything else. I hope you guys liked the chapter. I will welcome all questions and comments thanks for reading.