¡¡¡it hurts!!!

The party was pretty great. It was fun and a great opportunity for Ray. Ray wanted to throw the party to impress the guys from Chocolate. He wanted them to get to know him a bit better and to see how good he was doing. They were impressed that he takes such good care of the skate shop and himself. Of course, they were also really impressed that he's such a good skater.

I just skated around for most of the party. I talked to some people, Estee and some of her friends, my boys, of course, and others. I was pretty high and a little drunk most of the time, but I still looked cute. I was wearing a striped crop top, some loose ripped jeans, a cute transparent belt, and my not so white white vans. My hair was loose and wavy and all over the place. Honestly, it was a bit of a nuisance, but like a dumbass, I forget to bring something to tie it up.

The only downfall of having a party is that there was booze. And if there's booze, you better believe Fuckshit is gonna booze-up. However, since he told me about what he's going through, I haven't been so hard on him. He promised not to get too drunk, but I know he's pretty drunk. Besides, I just wanna enjoy myself.

The party's pretty much over. Most people have left and I'm just lazily skating around and picking up trash as I go. I spot a coke can and skate towards it. As I bend over to pick it up one of my front wheels hits something, probably a pebble. I'm not worried as I fall forward, I know how to fall. I put my hands forward to protect my head, tuck, and roll. I don't feel any pain as I get up, then I see my left wrist. It's twisted at a weird angle. It doesn't hurt, it's just a little bit uncomfortable, probably because I'm "under the influence". I calmly keep picking up trash, making sure not to hurt my wrist anymore.

"Destiny!"

Ray calls me over and I walk towards him. I notice it's dark now. It's probably around 7 maybe 8. I walk into the shop with him as he locks up the outside part. I set my board down and sit on one of the sofas. I hold my fucked up wrist to Ray. He barely looks at it and gives me a 'what' look.

"I think I fucked up my wrist, it's probably sprained, maybe dislocated or broken." He looks at it then at me with wide eyes. He looks around but the other guys aren't listening.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I can tell he's worried, I don't want him to be worried.

"I'm sorry." I sigh, "It doesn't hurt."

"That just 'cause you're really high."

"True, but it's really not that serious. The first aid kit should fix it right up." Ray gingerly takes my hand in his and shifts it, I wince.

"Des, it's dislocated-" I try to argue but he shuts me up with a look, "Trust me, I can tell."

"So what do you suggest."

"We'll have to go to the hospital. They can put a cast on you and then we can ditch, that way we won't have to pay for shit."

"Fine." We sit for a bit waiting for Fuckshit. I talk for a bit with Fourthgrade and Stevie. I'm still mad at Ruben. I'm giving him the silent treatment so he knows he fucked up. He's currently sulking on the other sofa, the prick. My wrist is starting to hurt so I smoke another blunt. I know it's not good to self medicate, but whatever. People gotta stop being so judgemental.

Finally, Fuckshit stumbles out of the bathroom. His eyes are bloodshot and he looks tired, but he's otherwise ok. At this point the others know about my wrist, everyone's cool with going to the hospital. We just gotta get Fuckshit on board, it's his car after all. We're all a bit worried about him driving since we all know he's been drinking. Normally, I would drive. But since my wrist's fucked up, and I'm the only one that Fuckshit lets drive his car, he's our only hope. I laugh at that as I get a mental image of Princess Leia saying "You're my only hope."

"What's so funny?" Fuckshit asks as he flops down next to me.

"Nothing, but aye can you take me to the hospital?"

*************

My head's leaning against the passenger seat window. I'm just vibing with my high watching the cars go by. Hey! that rhymes. I laugh out loud.

"Glad to see you're having fun Des." Ray says sarcastically.

That's when I notice that Fuckshit's doing 80, the speed limit's 40. FUCK. I start to panic as he goes faster and runs some red lights. This shit got serious real quick.

"Fuckshit, I think you should like slow down a lot." All they guys say "yea" in agreement. Fuckshit just laughs.

"You guys are no fun." He just speeds up even more and runs yet another red light. I can feel myself start to hyperventilate, something that hasn't happened in a while. I look back at the guys, and I can tell they're freaking out too. Fourthgrade speaks up,

"Could you, like, pull over, maybe-" I hear a really loud noise, as I'm pulled forward. Everything goes really white, then nothing. My ears are filled with a deafening silence. Then I hear the screams.

"IT HURTS!!! IT HURTS SOOOO BAD, MAKE IT STOP HURTING. IT HURTS, OH MY GOD, IT HURTS!!!!"

I wonder who's screaming, and why, what happened. Then I realize, I'm the one screaming. I feel hands on me, lifting me up. Then, nothing.