"I'd like that very much," he nodded.

The timer for my lasagne went off and I carefully pulled it out of the oven. I put some on a plate and sat on a stool by the breakfast bar, turning my laptop around so that I could still see Harry. We talked and talked for what felt like ages. I could never get bored of his boy.

"What time is it for you right now?" he asked, chewing a piece of gum.

"It just hit 3am," I said and pushed my dishes to the side.

"Oh my god, please go to sleep," he said with worried eyes.

"I don't want you to be bored though, I don't have work so-"

"That doesn't matter, you need to sleep. I have music and games, I'll be fine," he said, blushing slightly.

"Are you sure?" I said, with a yawn.

"Positive. It's cute that you're willing to do that though," he said.

"Okay, call me if you need anything and text me when you land," I smiled.

"Will do, goodnight," Harry said, returning the smile.

"Goodnight," I said before hanging up the call. He was probably right, I did need to sleep. I didn't want to ruin my sleeping schedule. I cleaned my dishes, put them away and took my laptop to my room. I put it on charge and climbed into bed.

I guess I'll have to watch The Simpsons Movie another time.

I fell asleep fairly fast and woke up around 11:30am, but I didn't get out of bed until 12pm. I wasn't much of a morning person. I checked my phone to see that Harry had texted me while I was asleep.

Harry: About to board the plane :D

I hadn't gotten any more texts from him because to my knowledge, he was still on the plane and was landing at 7pm tonight. The thought of surprising him when he got home had crossed my mind but I thought he'd probably want to sleep as soon as he could and I didn't want to stop him from doing that.

I looked back down to my phone and saw that I got a text from Lux.

Lux: Hey Harvi, are you busy today? I was wondering if you wanted to film a video with me 

Harvi: Yeah sure, what time?

Lux: My place at 2pm?

Harvi: Sounds good :)

I took a quick shower and put on my usual makeup before getting changed into the outfit below.

I made my way over to Harry, Cal and Cal's house in an Uber at 1:45pm and got there around 2pm

I made my way over to Harry, Cal and Cal's house in an Uber at 1:45pm and got there around 2pm. I knocked on their front door, Lux opening the door after a short while.

Next thing I knew, Stephen and I were in charge of Lux's phone whilst Lux was duct-taped to a desk chair.

"Nothing to end my career," Lux said. I looked over to Stephen, who was already looking at me with a funny look on his face.

"You see, my first idea was that we made Cal look like a nonce," Stephen suggested. Lux's face relaxed.

"Please no," he awkwardly laughed.

"We could find a photo of him with a child and tweet it randomly. There's bound to be someone that comments 'nonce' or something, then we quote tweet that with something creepy," I said. Stephen clicked his fingers and pointed at me.

"That's a fantastic idea," he said.

"PLEASE NO," Lux shouted. Stephen and I began scrolling through Lux's camera roll. We finally came across a photo of him and what looks like his younger cousin. We tweeted it with no context whatsoever and waited for the replies to flow in.

"Well, that was quick," Stephen said clicking on a comment that just said 'step away from the child'. He quote tweeted it and typed a reply.

"What are you saying, Stephen?" Lux asked. He looked so scared.

"Okay, so someone replied to it saying 'step away from the child, and I'm replying to it saying: 'he gave me consent, it's fine'," he laughed and threw the phone onto my lap.

"I hate you both!" Lux yelled. I was dying of laughter from Stephen's reply. I picked up the phone and took a quick look at the replies.

skylar @xx_skylvr_xx
Replying to @Callux
you should NOT be joking about this cal.

SAraH ;) @minterscare12
Replying to @Callux
Jesus Cal delete this

Joshie Flynnie @joshflyyynnn.haha
Replying to @Callux
Nonce

tara 💞1.12.19 @tarajazl.xx
Replying to @Callux
who has tied you up this time?

"You're in trouble Cal," I laughed. Lux's face dropped.

"There are a couple of people asking if you're tied up again," Stephen mentioned, which made Lux laugh a little. He looked very worried. Stephen and I continued to mess with his followers, ending the video with us tweeting a photo of Lux duct-taped to his chair. Once we had wrapped up the video, we decided to go out for dinner together.

Lux drove us all to Nandos in his car. We sat down and ordered our food before we began a conversation.

"What's going on with you and Harry?" Lux asked me with a small smile.

"We both knew that we liked each other and we didn't want to make things difficult and confusing so we made things official between us," I explained, "It's been about a week since we've been together and I haven't seen him since".

"I've Facetimed him a few times while he's been in America and trust me, he misses you a lot," he replied.

"I'm happy for him though, he's very lucky to be able to do the things he does and I would never stop him," I said. Lux smiled at me.

"You make him very happy," Stephen said, "I know that I can't remember much from the party, but one thing I can remember is the smile you brought to his face".

"You're good for him, you make him a better person," Lux adds.

How could Harry ever be a bad person in the first place?

"He makes me really happy too. I've never fallen for anyone this fast before and I'm scared that we'll rush into anything too soon," I said.

"Know yourself. Know your limits," Stephen said. I smiled at him and looked down at my hands.

"Make sure you communicate with him, Harry is a very good listener and he's very sweet," Lux said. A waiter brought our food to our table and swiftly walked away.

"Thanks guys," I said before digging into my food.

I knew deep down that Harry would respect any decision I made in terms of our relationship and how fast things were happening. I would respect his decisions too. It would be bad for both of us to rush into anything too suddenly, seeing as Harry had only recently gotten out of a long term relationship.

Lux said to make sure to communicate with him, yet he was the one keeping something from me. And from what I've gathered, it was one juicy secret. One juicy secret that had been playing with my mind for weeks.

(a/n: shut up i know i'm bad at updating)