Chapter 36: Trips

Your head was resting on Hux's chest. He twirled your hair on his fingers while doing work on his holopad. "Done!" He said breaking the silence. You looked up, "What are you done with?" He smirked down at you, "I planned another trip to a planet. For a vacation, I guess you could say. I just got ya off work for a couple of days."

You smiled at him, "A vacation?" He nodded "Yes. I think we should take a little break, get away from here for a while."

"Thank you." He nodded, "You deserve it, Master Y/N." You scooted up and kissed him. he smiled and got up from the bed. He slid on his boxers and walked to the kitchen. You sighed not wanting to get up from the bed.

It was nearing dinner time. You put on your undergarments and walked to the kitchen. You pulled out some ground beef, chips, and lettuce. "What is that?" You shrugged, "I don't know but it taste good." You threw the beef in a pan and started to cook it.

Hux put his hands on your waist and stood directly behind you. He breathed down your neck. "Armi... I'm cooking. Plus you already left enough marks on my neck." You said pointing to the hickeys on your neck. He chuckled and let his head fall on your shoulder.

"I hope this taste good, it seems like a strange combination." You put all the ingredients together on a plate, "That's what makes it even better." The door slid open, you ran behind the fridge being half naked.

"General Hux, Snoke request you and master Y/N." Hux nodded, "Tell him to give me five minutes." The trooper nodded and walked out the door. "Have fun covering up that hickey." Hux said taking a bite of the chip salad. "Mm, that's good." He walked over to his uniform and put it back on.

You walked into the bathroom and looked at the hickeys on your upper neck. This should be fun. "Here my love." Hux handed you your robes. You got dressed and placed the top layer close to your upper neck.

Hux's boots clicked down the hallway, you remembered the first time you heard them. At first they brought you panic, but now you loved the rhythm of his steps. In fact you loved everything about him.

You reached the Great Hall. "Thank you for your patience sir." Hux said getting into his normal position. "I am excited to hear what you have accomplished, Y/N. The General told me via his holopad. I am very impressed, you not only killed Ben Solo, but you have also killed the scavenger. Good show Y/N."

You nodded, "Thank you sir. It didn't take much, they were a threat to all of my men." Snoke looked pleased, "I am very impressed with your strength Y/N. Last week you felt like death was the next option, but this week you are strong. Though I was not the one to train you to become the great you are today, I am very proud of you." You smiled "Thank you Master Snoke, it is greatly appreciated."

"As for you Hux, I am also pleased with your current work. Everything is in order and every planet is trembling at the mention of The First Order. Your men fought hard, aswell have you." Hux slightly nodded, "Thank you sir."

"You are both dismissed. Stand tall and enjoy yourselves."
_____

The bed felt amazing, you were so tired. You could finally sleep peacefully now that all your demons were at rest. "Good night Y/N, I love you." You smiled and faced Hux. "I love you too."