[3]: Surprise Visits & Ticklish Moments.

Comincia dall'inizio

"I'm not a slut." He gasps tickling my side.

"Stop it, you're driving." I laugh moving his hand away. Instead he links his hand though mine and carries on driving back to my house.

He pulls up onto the drive and stops the car. "Are you coming in for a bit?" I ask unbuckling my seat belt.

"Do bears shit in the woods." He replies grinning, getting out as well. I just shake my head in amusement at him.

"Anyone home?" I shout, as I walk through the front door.

"Kitchen."

I knew that voice, and that voice wasn't meant to be home yet.

Mason's my older brother by three years, he'd started his third year in university September just gone and I missed him like crazy. He said he was going to come home for 'reading week' but that was last week, and said he had to study for exams finals so he couldn't come. But I'd recognise that voice anywhere.

I saw Ash grin at me as I drop my bag by my feet and run into the kitchen to see Mason stood by the fridge.

"MASE." I shout, jumping on him, giving him the tightest hug. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too squirt." He says, squeezing me before putting me down. "Ash mate, hows it goin?" Mase asks nodding his head at Ash who'd followed me in.

"Good, how's uni?"

"It's going good, all these assignments and exams aren't so much but the parties and nights out make up for it." He laughs and I roll my eyes. "You still looking after my baby sis?"

"I'm not a baby" I laugh nudging him with my elbow but he just pulls me into another hug. "You always will be." He replies.

"As always Mase, trying to keep her out of trouble."

"Good lad, is Cayden home?"

Cayden is Ashton's older brother; he's the same age as Mason and also has the annoying habit of calling me squirt, just because I was small.

"I don't know when he's due back, exams and all that." Ash shrugs grabbing a glass out the cupboard and making himself a drink.

"Alright, well I'm off out to see some of the boys whilst I'm home, I'll see you guys later. Lyd, me and you have plans on Saturday okay."

"Okay" I grin at him as he heads out.

"Well that's made my day ten times better." I beam jumping up onto the table as Ash passes me a drink. "Thanks."

"So, are we still on for tomorrow or you going to that party?" I ask, trying to sound uninterested as I finish off my drink and jump down. I rinse it out and leave it in the sink.

"I'm gona go the party." He replies and I spin around to glare at him.

"What?" I bite back, almost shouting at him but he bursts out laughing.

"As if I'd ditch our Friday plans for a party Lou." He says amusingly.

"You shit." I reply laughing with him before throwing the bit of water left in the bottom of my glass at him before quickly running away.

"I'm gona get you for that." I hear Ash shout after me.

I squeal running down the hallway, quickly grabbing my bag before heading upstairs. I can feel that Ash is close behind me; he's quicker than me and has longer legs. It's not fair; I can never out run him.

I get to the top and scamper into my room just as Ash reaches me. I scream whilst laughing as we fall to the floor, Ash continuing his tickling abuse on me.