Chapter 7: Cristiano

Song: Bad by Wale ft. Rihanna

When we arrived at the Hilton, I had a flashback to last night. I grinned, looking forward to another encounter with Neymar. I wanted to see the look on his face when he saw me again.

Cristiano had booked us the most magnificent suite at the Hilton. I had expected nothing less from him because he loved luxury. As we entered our suite, he grabbed me by the waist.

"Are you not tired?" I asked.

Instead of answering, he pulled me to him and kissed me on the lips. The innocent kiss slowly became passionate.

"I want you," he whispered in my ear as his hands slid under my sheer blouse.

"Yes, baby," I whispered as I pulled off his shirt.

He first unbuttoned my blouse. Then his hands squeezed my butt through my denim shorts. I unzipped his pants while he unzipped my shorts. Cristiano moved his lips over my neck and sucked on it. My nipples got hard as his lips reached my breasts. I pulled down his pants. He eagerly removed my shorts and laid me on the bed.

"I missed you so much," he said hoarsely.

"Me too, baby," I moaned.

Cristiano took off his briefs and exposed his big cock. He took a condom out of his pants pocket and put it on. He got on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips as he penetrated me. He thrust in and out of me deep and fast. I moaned into his mouth.

He knew how to satisfy me in bed. Sex with him had always been good. His thrusts became faster and harder as we both approached our climax. I cried out loud as we climaxed together.

Cristiano grinned. "I love making you moan."

He penetrated me for the second time. "You feel so good, baby," he moaned, sliding his tongue into my mouth as he thrust into me.

"Cristianooo-ohhhh," I moaned, reaching my second climax of the day.

He silenced me by kissing my lips again. He pumped into me a few more times before he too reached his release.

We were both completely exhausted after two orgasms. I could feel drops of sweat running down my temple, so hot and intense had our sex session been. I loved it.

I leaned my head against his chest and he put his arms around me. I think that had been our make-up sex and we were together again. I was tired, so I closed my eyes and decided to take a short nap.

When I woke up, the bed was empty. I went into the shower and got dressed. I wore a red mini skirt and a black crop top and picked out a pair of comfy sandals. I combed my hair, put on light makeup, and applied bright red lipstick to highlight my lips.

As I reached for my phone, I saw a text from Cristiano. 

Hey babe, I had to leave for a photo shoot. The sex was great, I can not wait to get more of you tonight!"

"Hey sexy, all right. I have a couple of photo shoots of my own today, I'll see you tonight! Round 3 is coming up!" I texted back.

I called my manager and told her I was ready for the photo shoots. She informed me that I had a few interviews as well.

I sighed and left my hotel room. I waited for the elevator. When it arrived, I pressed the button to take me to the ground floor. I was checking my daily schedule on my phone when the elevator stopped on the 11th floor, the floor below our suite. I looked up to see who was getting on and a smirk appeared on my lips. Neymar was taken aback when he saw me.

"Are you going to get in or are you going to keep staring at me like you did last night?" I could not suppress my devilish grin.

Neymar gave me a deadly look. "Stop it, Angel," he hissed through clenched teeth.

I deliberately stood next to him and let my hand brush against his.

Neymar pulled his hand back angrily. "What the hell are you doing in this hotel?"

"I am staying here with Cristiano."

"Why can't you leave me alone?"

"Oh, you did not tell me that last night," I scoffed.

"I was drunk last night."

"Blame it on the a-a-a-a-a alcohol!" I sang, referring to the song Blame It by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

The elevator stopped on the 5th floor and a group of people got on. There was not much room, so Neymar and I were forced to stand closer together.

"And what did you do with my gift?" I whispered in his ear, referring to my panties.

He pinched my arm.

"Ouch!" I muttered, glaring at him.

"Did you see our cute pictures on the news?" I asked, batting my eyelashes innocently.

"Shut up! You are the worst kind," he hissed, making sure to lower his voice.

"But that's how you like me best," I whispered in his ear, deliberately letting my lips touch his earlobe.

Neymar took my face in his palms, leaned in, and whispered, "Two can play this game, the difference is you are a slut."

The elevator dinged, informing us that it had reached the ground floor. Neymar let go of my face and left the elevator without turning around.

How dare this asshole call me a slut? Last night he had been the desperate horndog!

I could feel the anger rising within me. If he wanted an enemy, he had just made a dangerous one. He would soon feel my wrath. After all, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for good reason.

♦ ♦ ♦

Angel is bad, isn't she? Do you like their hate vibe?

Please vote & comment if you liked this chapter♥

Love,

Lora♥