_01_

The blood is now dripping from the knife that is in the hold of Chaewon

The blood is now dripping from the knife that is in the hold of Chaewon. The look on her face is satisfied with what she is seeing in front of her now. Her target has now deserved the revenge he earned.

"Who told you that you can beat up people and get away with it?" Chaewon's smiling seeing the person that is known for bullying people badly is now hurting.

"Now you learn your lesson right?" She kneeled beside the guy that is now holding the pain at his leg that is bleeding badly.

The boy tried to get up but end up falling again. Chaewon laughs at the boy's attempt.

"It's okay, I will call your mother and you'll tell her that you are here." Chaewon pats his head and flashes him a soothing smile.

"Why are you doing this? I thought you're the quiet and cold girl at school." The boy looks at Chaewon while gritting his teeth.

"Oh, I have my reasons." Chaewon said and got up. She walks out of the alley and drops the knife in her hold.

"Promise me you'll not do this again." Chaewon looked back at the boy. "If not, you'll end up like this again or even worse." She emphasizes the word 'worse' and leaves the boy there waiting for help.

■▪¤▪■

Chaewon's P.O.V

Urgh! What's wrong with everyone being an ass at school. Can't they just mind their own actions? I went back to my apartment and open the lights.

I do feel lonely sometimes here but what can I do? I survive on my own now with the money left from my parents and a few in my account.

I look at the photo frame of my family. The girl is smiling widely but not anymore now. Everything has changed.