Missing

Hey this is my newest story, tell me what you think :) The picture of Emma Watson shows you what Jade looks like :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 1

POV: Jade Marshall

Thud, thud, thud, thud..... I watched aggrevated as my best friend Alex Gray bounced her rubber ball on the floor over and over again. That sound was getting on my nerves, she has been bouncing that ball for a good 10 minutes.

"Alex..."

No answer, she was ignoring me. Figures, she probably knew I was going to tell her to stop.

"ALEX..."

She continued to ignore me as she bounced the ball harder.

"ALEX!!!! STOP!!!" I shouted.

She stopped and looked at me innocently. I knew better to think she was innocent. She's the most uninnocent person out there. Alex is a tom boy, she LOVES to fight and is really competitive.She's my best friend though. She has long curly blond hair and bright blue eyes, she could be a model, but she would rather eat herself than be a model.

I on the other hand am very cautious and caring. I'm clumsy and pretty well rounded. I have waist long light brown hair, and green eyes. I'm pretty too, but I didn't really care. Who am I trying to impress anyway? Im stuck in this run down orphanage.

 When I say run down I MEAN run down, it looks like the orphanage from Annie.

The wallpaper on the walls were peeling and you could see the wood behind the wall, being eaten by termites it looks like. The carpet is so worn down that it looks like hard green flooring. The ceiling leaks, the windows barely close, old graffiti on the nasty walls, and the stairs not only creak but some of the stairs we have to be careful of stepping on so we wont fall through them. Alex also swears up and down that theres this one room in the back of the orphanage where a murder took place! There were mysterious red stains all over this one section of wall and floor... hmmm.

 I was knocked out of my thinking when Alex spoke.

"I didn't mean to annoy you." she said fighting back a smirk.

I smiled at her "Of course you didn't" I said sarcastically.

Alex laughed at me and layed down on her bed. She took out the piece of gum she had been chewing and stuck it on the wall behind her. It didn't stick and it fell back on her face. Alex grimaced and stuck it on the wall again where it stuck with the others. Yep, I said others.

 Ever since Alex discovered gum at 6 years old. She chews it constantly and will stick it everywhere. She won't throw it away or put it in the grass, she will stick it to a pole, desk, or in this case, her gum wall. Her entire wall is gum, you can't see any sign of normal wall. And strangely she took pride in that wall.

She settled back down on the bed and layed there a few minutes. She stared up at the ceiling with disgust and her frown grew deeper and deeper.

"I can't wait til we get out of here, this place is depressing." She said disgustedly

I could see a rant coming on so I quickly changed the subject.

" Do you want to go on a walk?" I asked eagerly.

Alex frowned a moment not liking the change of subject, but then she smiled and said "sure."

We put on our jackets and opened the window in our closet sized room.