The Warning From Sonic

Disclaimer: I don't own the videogame character names

that is Marth ----->

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5

It's been about three weeks since the the incident with the raven in my bed. Nothing wierd or abnormal has happened since then... it almost makes me wonder if it was all just a dream. But it wasn't. I can look in the hollow log and see what is left of the dead raven, if theres anyting left....I no the arrow will still be there.

Since the incident I have spent alot of time with Link.... he really is an amazing guy. He's taught me so much.  I told him about locks and he agreed that it would be nice to have some on the front door. They are just a slab of wood that acted kindof like a chain lock. So now I don't have to worry about another night visitor.

He took me around and taught me about what plants to stay away from and what berries to stay away from. He's taught me what all is eatable and what isn't. He even taught me how to sew and make things! Though Im not as good at it as he is, and its hard not to giggle when I see him sewing, but still it's all so interesting to me.

I never thought I would feel so responsible and feel so close to nature. I thought I loved the woods before I came here but now I have a whole new appreciation for it all.

Although at first I didn't want to try some things, like bathing in the stream or having to go the the bathroom in an outhouse like structure... oh well at least its not behind a bush.

The first time Link took me to bathe in the stream I almost refused but I stunk so bad. There was no air conditioning in the cabin and we were almost always working, gathering supplies, or brushing Epona, so that left me with either A. Stink and keep smelling bad until Link can't bear to be around you or B. bathe in the stream.

Of course I went to bathe in the stream. It's strange to see little fishies swimming around your feet and not having four walls protecting your privacy, but it's not so bad once you get used to it.

Haha and the first time Link showed me the outhouse I did refuse. I held in my pee for about  5 hours... impressive right? But I had to go pee, or else I'd explode all over myself and Link... and that's a scene I hope to never see, so I reluctantly ran to the outhouse. Im used to the outhouse too, it's not so bad once you get used to holding your breath the whole time your in there.

Theres so much that's different about this realm than the one I came from. Even though the one I came from was more developed in alot of ways, I surprisingly don't want to go back. I love it here, even if I have to pee in outhouses or bathe in a stream. I actually have someone who cares enough about me to let me stay with him, something I've never felt before. I think I'm falling for him too.

Link has been nothing but kind to me. He helps me with everything and teaches me how to do certain things. He doesn't even get aggrevated when I can't get the hang of something.

He has such a tender and gentle way with things. I've been so compelled to learn everything eagerly just so I can spend some more time with him. Sometimes I catch him staring at me like he did when he was dabbing at my wounds from the raven attack. Like he's memorizing my features. It always makes my heart speed up a notch when I catch him staring at me. I hope he likes me.

Don't think that I stopped looking for Alex, because I haven't. Link takes me around the Woods for 2 hours a day to look for her. We aren't having any luck though. It scares me sometimes, Its a known fact that the longer someones missing the more likely it is they will never be found... but for all I know Alex could have been found in the other realm and be worried about me because now I have gone missing.