Za Warudo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A/N 

foreskin cosplay 

Discord you know the drill join or I'll cut off your toes and feed them to babies with hepatitis B

8)

If she don't vaccinate then evacuate 

Discord: https://discord.gg/hgqejGs

*Warning* Chapter may be offensive!

Y/N POV

     I awoke to what I had expected, a world still in pain. But at least I had season pass tickets to Auschwitz! Yay! Me and Chicken Nugget had been waiting for a chance to dab on all the Jews. Perhaps even get a chance to be gassed like them if we had good luck and the Star of David Dewy on our side. Using my stand, I teleported us to the Auschwitz Adventureland. It was gonna be a B L A S T. 

     "This is gonna be so much fun!" Chicken Nugget giggles excitedly.

     "Standing here is making me twitch with excitement," I say.

    "Twitch? They don't allow twitch thots here!"

    "Zare zey are! Vhat do youz thinkz youz zare doing."

    "Oh my God! A real Nazi!" I cry with excitement. 

    "You twoz! Getz over herez! You twoz zare going on un special hride!" The officer commands.

    "Yay!" Both me and Chicken Nugget cheer. We were lead in a group to the front of a dark iron door. 

    "Youz, twitch thotz!"

    "Oh, I'm not a twitch thot, also, he's a chicken nugget." The officer looked very confused.

    "Oh, my apologiez. Thiz hride izn't for youz, youz may watch though." Me and Chicken Nugget frowned and reluctantly stepped away from the group. Following this action the group was lead into the building and we watched as they got gassed.

     "God bless America," Chicken Nugget said.

AN: shout out yagerasdom for some epic TAOA content (The Adventures of Auschwitz) also the bees are coming AHHHHHHH