Part Six😍

Madelaine's POV
Vanessa and I are cuddling in my bed together, Chloe and Oliver are downstairs playing a game. Vanessa kept looking down at me "What" I giggled "Nothing" she says still staring "Whats on your mind?" I asked "Just thinking about how much I want to scream to the world that your beautiful" she says kissing my forehead "You want people to know about us?" I asked smiling "Yea, if you do" she replied  "Can we start off with friends first, I don't think I'm ready to come out to social media yet" I tell her "Sure whatever you want babygirl" she quickly kisses me on the lips then backs away smiling with me following her lips, such a tease "I hate you" I said playfully "No you don't" she teases, I sigh, she's right I don't. "Guys your going to be late for set!!!" Chloe yells from downstairs, Vanessa and I are ready we have just been laying in bed so we get up and head to set.

"Good evening" Lili, Camila, KJ and Cole says hugging us "Hey" Vanessa and I say "We have something to tell you before we have to start filming" I say "Okay?" Lili says "Madelaine and I are dating now, officially" Vanessa says "Congrats" Kj and Cole say like they already knew "YESSS" Cami yelles "YOU OWE ME MONEY" she adds "Oh shut up" Lili says hugging us again "What?" I ask "I said that you and Vanessa would get together before the week ends and Lili said in a month since your a very timid person" Cami tells us, I roll my eyes at my friends silliness. Lili hands Cami $100 "Damn" Vanessa says laughing, I just shake my head at how much money she bet on Vanessa and I getting together "Oh and guys you can't tell anyone" I tell them before they leave to get ready "We won't" they all promise "Thanks" I smile and we all go our separate ways to get ready.

"Vanessa, come help me" I say walking out the bathroom with one of Cheryl's outfits on, a skin tight red dress "Coming" she responds and comes to me "What's up babe" she asks "Zip this dress up please" I say turning around, Vanessa hasn't touched the zipper yet so I turn around, she hasn't moved "What?" I ask "Your really hot in that dress" she says "Thanks bae but can you zip it now?" I say turning around again "Yea sure" Vanessa starts to zip the dress up, leaving kisses on my neck "Bae we have to go to set" I groan "We have 10 minutes" she reminds me. Vanessa pulls me into her so that her front side was on my back side, her arms around my waist "Your just so hot babe" she tells me again, I sigh and sink into her. She kisses my neck leaving purple lipstick marks. I love her so much "Vanessa we can finish this at home okay?" I say turning around so I was facing her "Fine" she says kissing my lips, we go to set and do all of our scenes by the time we're out it's 11 at night "Goodnight everyone" I say to everyone who was still on set they all wave bye, Connor has Vanessa on his back and he's carrying her to the car "Vanessa your not a baby and he's not an Uber" I tell her laughing "It's fine, she's as light as a baby though" Connor says "Am not" Vanessa whines "Is to" Connor mocks her, we get to the car and Vanessa climbs off his back "Goodnight Connor" I say hugging him "Night Mads" he says, he then hugs Vanessa and we leave.

We have the whole house to our selves since Chloe went to Trinity's house and Oliver when to Nico's house "It's funny how Chloe spends time with Trinity even after everything" I say "Yea but they were always good friends so I guess that's hard to break" Vanessa tells me "Now since we have the house to ourselves you thinking what I'm thinking?" Vanessa smirks "Harry Potter Movies" I say "Sleep" Vanessa says at the same time as me "I watch Harry Potter Movies while you sleep and cuddle me?" I say, Vanessa nods her head I'm agreement.

Next Day
"Wake the" A voice said "fuck up" another voice said. What time is it? And who is here because that's not Vanessa's voice. I open my eyes to see Chloe, Camila, Lili, and Ashleigh standing in the kitchen eating all my food "Do you girls just come here to eat" I ask "Yea" Camila answered giggling "Why the hell are you so loud this early?" Vanessa asks "It's 12pm" Chloe says "And we have that stupid quarantine thing for two months, so we decided girls stay with girls and boys stay with boys so we're not completely bored" Ashleigh added "I don't want to be stuck in the house with any of you" Vanessa groaned "Any of us?" I asked "Other then you babygirl" she quickly said kissing my lips. We get up and Vanessa doesn't have pants on, I smack my head forgetting she got hot in the middle of the night "What did you two do last night" Lili asked giggling "Nothing, it got too hot" Vanessa says shrugging her shoulders "Get dressed" I say throwing her shorts at her, she puts them on then goes into the kitchen taking a piece of everyone's food "hey!!!" They all said "Our house, my food" she said. "This is what I go through every morning, but it's worst with Oliver here too" Chloe told them. They all laughed, got more food and came and watched a movie on the couch with me.

Since this is a real life one, there going to be in quarantine like us😂Oh yea and please STAY HOME!!!