Part Three🎞

Madelaine's POV
I woke up with Vanessa out cold beside me, she always sleeps like she's dead. I know Nessa isn't a morning person so I haven't woken her up yet, I get ready for the day and just wear black leggings, white and gold Nike shirt and matching Nike shoes. It's now 5:45 and we have to be at set by 7:30, so I decided to wake Vanessa up "Nessa" I shook her lightly she didn't move a muscle "Vanessa wake up" I said louder than before and she groaned "What" she said "I let you sleep in now wake up" I said "Okay mom" she said trying to hide her smile. I go downstairs to see Chloe and Lili, they are dressed and eating "Good morning" I said getting a bowl of cereal "Hey" Lili said "Sup" Chloe said, I shook my head.I love that little goofball. Camila joined us a few minutes later. We all finish our breakfast and now we're just waiting for Vanessa, usually Camila is the late one. "So Mads are you and Vanessa together?" Camila asked "No" I told her "Not yet" Vanessa said coming down the stairs with jeans and a crop top "Ask my sister out then because we know she's not going to make the first move" Chloe said "Little chicken" she added motioning chicken movements "Shut up let's go before we're late" I said trying to avoid the conversation. Camila and Lili drove in Lili's car while Vanessa, Chloe and I drove in my car.

Camila's POV
"It's so obvious they like eachother" Lili said "Yea, I wonder what's keeping them from actually going out or telling eachother their feelings" I said "Their probably scared" Lili said "Anyways anyone your interested in?" I asked "Uhhh no not really, maybe later on in the year maybe, but now no" Lili told me "How about you" she added "Not really" I said looking at my phone. "Okayyyyy" Lili said when Lili holds out the last letter of a word she doesn't believe or trust you.

Vanessa's POV
We get to set and go to our trailer, Trinity it here so Chloe and Oliver went to hang out with her. I changed into Toni's outfit which was actually really cute, Madelaine came out the bathroom with Cheryl's outfit on which of course she looked hot in "Damn" I said out loud "What?" Madelaine giggled "Uhh u just look good" I told her biting my lip "T-thanks" She stuttered looking down at her feet. "Who are you most excited to see today?" Madelaine asked "Uhhh who's working today?" I asked "I know every main character is here but for the adults only 3 of them are here" She said, then it hit me "SKEET IS HERE" I ran out the trailer door, Madelaine laughing behind me. I went to Skeets trailer which for the moment he is sharing with Wyatt (Jughead and Betty's brother; Charles) I burst through the door and see him talking to Wyatt and jump in Skeets arms "Skeet!!!" He hugged me back for a long time "I missed you so much" I said, did I mention Skeet and I are best friends? No well we are and I love him so much, he's like my older brother/father "I missed you too Ness" he said putting me back on the ground, Wyatt was laughing at the interaction. Someone knocked on the door "come in" Wyatt said "Hey guys" KJ said coming in with Cole, Cami, Lili, Mads, Trinity, Chloe and Oliver "Hey" Wyatt and Skeet said in unison "Hey baby" I said to Trinity, me and Trinity are really close "Hey" Trinity said hugging me "I don't have any scenes for a while so I was wondering if Oliver and Chloe could go with me and my mom to the trampoline park? until I have to come back to set" she said looking between me and Madelaine "Sure as long as Mads is fine with it" I told her "Yea they can go, have fun" Madelaine said as the three kids almost knocked everyone over trying to run out the trailer. I love those kids but they are wild. "Vanessa can we talk to you?" Camila asked "Yea sure" I said, Madelaine started walking out with Camila and Lili "No just us 3...sorry Mads" Lili said "We love you though" Camila said kissing Mads cheek and running out grabbing my wrist, I almost fell down the stairs of the trailer.