Chapter 28 - Should I go on?

Start from the beginning

Skylars outfit

"Where are you two going?"dad asked when we walked into the living room

"We're going to the park."I answered and he nodded.

*****

Now we're in the park and are sitting on the bench I sat weeks ago.

My arm is around Sky and her right leg is over my left thigh.The side of her head is pressed against mine and our eyes are closed.

"Noelle?Noelle is that you?"someone suddenly asked and when I opened my eyes I saw Marla,the lady I talked about standing in front of us.

"Marla.It's really nice to see you again."I said and she then looked at Sky.

"Marla..I want you to meet Skylar.My girlfriend."I said happily with a big smile.

"Wait..like the Skylar."she said and I nodded.

"Oh.It's a pleasure to meet you."Marla said and hold her hand out for Sky to shake.

Sky took her hand and shook it with a smile."Pleasure to meet you too."she said.

"So..how long are you together?"Marla asked with a smile.

"Yesterday waa our one month anniversary."I said with a big smile.

"I'm so happy for you Noelle."she said and I wrapped my arms around Skylar neck from behind and pressed my cheek against hers.

She then turned her head a bit and pecked my lips.

"You two are a really cute couple."Marla said with a smile,making us smile.

"Well..I have to pick my up grandson from school.But It was nice to see you again and meeting you Skylar."she then said and we said goodbye.

One week later on new year

My outfit