Chapter 3

A/N: Thank you guys for supporting this story! I know it's not that good but thank you for reading this even tho it only has 3 chapters. I'll promise to make it better :)

like fire and rain

Now, we're already at the city. This would surely be an amazing day. We decided to go to the shops selling clothes and other things. You know, the usual girly stuffs. Now think about it, I haven't checked my phone for a while. I noticed that that guy tweeted me again on twitter. You-know-who. He's someone who shall not be named. Whenever I see or hear his name, it's making me a little bit irritated. Well, not a little bit. A lot, actually. Those words he said to me really got into my nerves! Ugh! He's very irritating!

"Hey, what's the matter? You look like an angry little kitten there." Moe said with a grin on her face.

"Not funny" I responded with a groan. She said that she'll just go to the fitting room and I nodded. Now come to think of it, ever since I came to this shop a few minutes ago I still haven't checked out some cute and comfortable clothes to buy and now Moe is holding uncountable hangers with cute clothes on them. Anyways, I check my twitter to see what he just tweeted me.

@Handsome_Jeremy001: Check my recent tweet. ;) 

Here he is again with his wink and stupid, irritating tweets! What is his problem?! Seriously, he should just jump off a 10 feet tall building. I realized that I was pressing my phone's buttons way too hard. He's getting into me!

After checking whatever it is, I'll promise to ignore him already. Promise, and I'll go have some fun shopping and buy some amazing clothes. I go to his profile and my eyes narrowed when I see his recent tweet.

Deleting unnecessary tweets on my profile. Girly people everywhere, Ew!

Seriously?! What is wrong with him? I clicked the direct message  he'd sent me then I started typing a message to him quickly.

Just let it go! What the hell is wrong with you?

I pressed send button. Why am I replying to him anyways? I was supposed to ignore him and he would stop but this guy is really a pain in the ass! I never realize that aside from virtual friends, I could also actually meet bad guys in a social networking site like this. Well, how did he find my username by the way? I almost jumped out of my position when my phone buzzed.

Him: Sorry, but not a good idea.

Me: What the hell is your problem?

Him: You are my problem.

Me: What have I done to you? You're the bad guy here!

I waited for a few seconds and was about to closed the twitter app when he sent another message.

Him: What are you doing?

Me: Why would I tell you that, you stalker!

Him: Well, you are the one is stalking me. You're the first one getting to my profile and messaged me first

Me: No, you're the one who message me first!

Him: Whatever, just answer my question, girly.

Me: Stop calling me stupid names.

Him: Make me. Just answer the question!

Me: Why do you wanna know what I'm doing?

Him: I'm just curious.

Me: Seriously?'

Him: Yep, nothing else but just curious, girly. ;)

Me: Argh! You are impossible!

Him: Wow, thank you!

Me: It's not  a compliment you bastard!

Him: Hey, don't change the topic! Now, it's making me jump into conclusions. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Me: What now?!

Him: you are watching porn, aren't you?

Me: What?! No?! Are you crazy?!