like fire and rain

Dedicated:

To my cousins and to all of you for being nice to me and also to all of the lovatics out there, wazzup! :)This whole story will be in a girl's POV so I would like to thank Julie, my twitter friend for helping me with this story.

Copyright © 2014 theheartattack

All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reprouced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means-by electronic, mechanical,photocopying, or otherwise-without prior written permission.

"Ready or not, here I come where you at the night is young..." I can barely hear Bridgit Mendler's song and I was thinking where it was coming from. Am I dreaming? "In the crowd the music's loud but I will find you" It is not yet stopping. Just where is this song coming from? I bent over like a worm, I was feeling cold. I am still sleepy. "You're like a breath of air sharing my lungs." Is it the alarm? I decided to open my eyes to see what is going on. I opened my eyes slowly and I cannot see anything. Isn't it morning yet? I am quite sure that the sound is coming from my phone but... The loud music still continues and it is getting on my nerve. I tried to fully open my eyes and sat on my bed. I scanned my room and found out nothing but small little unclear lights in my room. It was still nighttime. I scanned my surroundings and noticed that the tv is still on with the movie "Monte Carlo" playing. I checked my iPhone and I was shocked when I realized it is already 2:13 in the morning. Just where is that freaking music coming from? I am still not fully awake but I could only see bokehs in my room.

Right, they're the hanging lights tied around the top of my bed. I can feel my cold skin on the comfy blankets of my bed. It was really cold in here. I stand on my feet and I was feeling my room with my hands because I can't open my eyes fully yet. It was Friday night and I really do want to rest. The loud sound was really annoying. Don't get me wrong. I love the song but the volume was really loud like it is just right in front of me. I peeked outside of my window by partially sliding the curtains-scanning for something or someone that could possibly be the source of the disturbing sound that woke me up. I step backward and then something had been stepped on by my foot. Yeah I was right. It was my phone playing with the maximum volume. It was an alarm. Just when did I set this alarm to wake me up at a silent night, I mean almost morning, disturbing me from my beauty sleep.

Overreacting. I thought again who could possibly set this alarm but I totally have no idea who used my phone recently. I almost jumped out of my position when something hard hit my forehead. Ow, that was rude! Who would do that?! I then realized that it was a silent night and no one was loitering around the streets when I heard something."Psst" huh? What was that? I looked again at the window and checked the sky. I almost freaked out when I saw a cat jumped out of the bushes on our garden. Maybe it was just the wind. I was now fully awake and I can't sleep anymore. Ugh, curse my phone! I checked my phone once again. It is already 3 am and I could't find myself sleeping again and I am bored. I opened my laptop and decided to open my facebook account. I noticed that there is no one online. After checking my messages, I logged out already. I went to tumblr and checked my blog and updated it, then logged off right away. What will I do? Watch a movie? Play loud music? No, that was quite a bad idea I would surely wake our neighbors up. I can't find a way to do anything in this middle of the night, I mean almost dawn, been woke up with a phone I don't know why an alarm was set up. Now I am definitely bored. I searched the net of something I could do or some websites I haven't discovered yet.

A website captured my attention. "Hello. Welcome to twitter." 2 sentences, 21 lettera. So, this is the website they've been talking about. I think twice before deciding, making another social media account? I already have fb, tumblr, instagram, and now this. How can I manage my web accounts? Without thinking properly, I decided to make an account since I did't had one before. I picked up a unique username and just follow the steps written on my computer screen and now I already have an account. Just that easy,huh? I started following accounts, people I know, famous people, people I don't know who were, I was hoping to make friends in this famous website. I put on an icon to my profile and I realized I have one notification.