Chapter 2: Jail

I'm so damn tired of being in prison. It's like hell every single day. I wake up to the sound of the bars on my cell being rattled by one of the guard's beating sticks. I sit up on my stiff as f*ck bed and change into my stupid looking prison jumpsuit. 

They call me 52375 here. There's no Quackity or Alex just 52375. It was a little hard at first but I've grown used to it. It's also a little refreshing not hearing my name being called. I'm so used to getting people on twitter and instagram screaming at me QUACKITY QUACKITY QUACKITY!!! But nonetheless I still miss it sometimes.

None of this would have happened if that stupid muscle man cholo didn't run away. What a jerk! 

I get a phone call for about 60 minutes once a week and a meetup once every 2. I usually call my mom or Aksel but if they don't pickup I resort to pranking the tech support scammers. HA! Never gets old!

Turns out the one who was calling me the day of the incident was actually also Aksel! What an idiot! Won't forgive him for that one...

I get along pretty well with the others in the prison. I mean all except for that one Chad who won't stop harassing me over the incident that happened last week. 

I was eating lunch at one of the benches in the courtyard when this Chad looking ass came up to me and started yelling at me! He claimed I had assaulted his sister but I had no idea what he was talking about. I had never even touched a woman much less assaulted one! 

Ever since that day he keeps giving me the death glare whenever I walk past. I'm so sick of him and his stupid face! 

Later in the week I was taking a nap in my cell when this Chad comes up to me and starts beating the shit out of me! What the hell! 

I got up and started fighting back. There was no way I was losing this fight! I had been training for this sort of thing all my life. If there's one thing growing up in a sketchy ass neighbourhood in Mexico taught me it's that you need to know how to defend yourself! 

Here's a picture of me training:

We were fighting for what seemed like an eternity

We were fighting for what seemed like an eternity. I threw a punch and he threw one back. After a while my face looked like a bruised tomato. I was getting tired and so was he but we still kept at it until I could barely see anymore. My ears were ringing and I had a god awful headache. I fell to the floor in pain. The Chad was right above me trying to catch his breathe. He was about to throw the final punch when one of the guards came over and separated us. 

I was pissed off angry. There's no way he was getting away with this. I tried to tackle him down but the guards restrained me. 

"Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed 

"Your a f*cking piece of shit you hear me! PUTA!" he screamed back

I was fuming. This motherf*cker thought he could call me a puta! How dare he! 

I was sent to solitary confinement as a punishment. As I sat in silence I wondered how my life had come to this. Here I was sitting inside this marshmallow looking ass room after throwing punches at a Chad who claimed I had assaulted his sister! Pah! What a shit show!

I stayed in that room for 3 days. But let me tell you it felt like 3 years. Sitting there with nothing to do can drive a man crazy! I started having hallucinations just after the first day. I kept seeing Mr. Worldwide pacing around the room staring into my soul. It sent shivers down my spine just looking at his bald head as he passed by. Every 5 hours a guard would come in and give me some weird looking pill forcing me to take it by threatening me saying he would make me stay in here longer if I didn't.

When I was finally out I had reached the brink of insanity. As the guards brought me back to my jail cell I started laughing manically telling them they were all boomers. 

Later that night I woke up in a cold sweat. The drugs they had given me during my time in solitary confinement had worn off and I was finally back to normal. 

Although I was back to normal I was still freaking out. I got up and walked around my cell frantically before deciding on impulse that I couldn't stay here any longer. I was going to go mad if I was put back in that confinement room and I knew damn well it was going to happen again. Knowing the Chad guy, he was going to come back for me sooner or later. 

I needed to come up with a strategy. A plan to escape. And I had to do it fast before that Chad came back for me.