ch 1

(A/n): Khr does not belong to me only the plot and occ characters(if I end some that is)
Me: "giotto-kun can you"
Giotto: "Hai... Khr does not belong to Arthur-chan along with that characters. Only the plot and occ characters belong to the author-chan". With that giotto left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to the story

In a place called japan lived Sawada Tsunayoshi the child of Sawada lemitsu and Sawada Nana and of course the descendant of Giotto, the 1st generation boss of the Vongola famiglia(also known as the strongest Vongola Sky), was late to school again. We all wonder how can this kid be the descendant of giotto, will the same reason why giotto is called the strongest Vongola Sky.

With tsuna

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. Why didn't you wake me up reborn". Tsuna yelled as he got dressed for school. "As the future boss Vongola you should learn when to wake up, I suggest you get going you don't want bitten to death by kyoya do you now". Rwborn said with a smirk. Just like that tsuna was out of the house.

Oustside with tsuna

Tsuna was running to school with enma(Simon boss), hayato(his right-hand man and storm guardian), and takeshi(his left-hand, rain guardian and hayato future lover). "Hey tsuna-kun/Jyuudaime/tsuna". The 3 of them said as they rain faster not wanting to get bitten, by a perfect.

School

They had 2 minutes to spar when they reached the classroom. Today was the same as any other day the class laughing at the DAME-Dou, hayato shouting at them and saying "I'll blow you up for disrespecting Jyuudaime", takeshi with his forced smile and care free laugh.(and with reborn he's planning to murder the students for bullying his future boyfriend, after all he's the worlds greatest hitman who said that he'll let this go).

Math class

*sigh* math class the class we all hate and you wonder why will because of this one so called elite teacher called Nezu-sensei, but it was a beautiful day though.

(A/n: "hey Alaudi why are you running". "Giotto". "Hahahhaha". "ALAUDI YOU PIECE OF SH---". before giotto could finish alaudi was already running for his life.)

Like I was saying class 2-A were are beloved vongola Decimo is our should I say DAME-tsuna the most useless person in the world how wrong could class 2-A if only they knew that they will be dead if it wasn't for him.

Nezu-sensei walked in with 4 students behind him, but what caught the attention of Tsuna group was the fact that they looked just like the first generation of Vongola. As for the girls and the boys there were screaming about them being idols in there class.

"Okay class these are are new students, please introduce yourselves". Nezu-sensei said with a cheerful and fan-boy voice catching the attention of tsuna group.

"Hey my name is Giotto, but most of you know me as Sora which is my stage name, nice to meet all of you".

With that all hell broke out in tsuna group all because of on word 'Giotto'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this is a short chapter, but this is all I can do right now, as for my other book I'll see if I can update it Tommorow, because I still need to add more parts to it. So thank yoy for reading. Bye bye