Ch.31 What would my mom think

Start from the beginning

"Well, it won't be as good as yours..."

I chuckled. "As long as you're there, I'm sure it will be great."

Nico raised his eyebrow. "Just great? Not fantastic?"

"Are you making fun of Leo?" I smirked.

"Maybe a little bit..." Nico's eyes gleamed with mischief.

I felt a laugh bubble out of me. "I think I'm rubbing off on you."

"Oh, you think you're the troublesome one? I bet I could prank Leo better than you could." Nico smiled.

"Alright, you're on. But when I win, you have to put pink streaks in your hair." I smirked, mentally picturing Nico with pink streaks in his hair. It was pretty hot...

Nico's eyes widened drastically. "No way. The most I would do is one streak."

"Fine." I accepted.

"Okay, and when I win, you have to get your lip pierced." Nico grinned maliciously.

"I doubt my mom would allow that." I replied, picturing her with her angry eyes out.

"Oh come on! She lets you fight monsters, but not get your lip pierced?" Nico asked.

I sighed. "If you put it that way... Alright. Fine. If you somehow manage to prank Leo better than me, I'll pierce my lip."

Nico squealed with delight. "Good. I can't wait to see you with a lip piercing."

"It's not going to happened, because I'm confident in my pranking skills." I smirked.

"You wish." Nico replied simply before pushing his empty bowl away from himself.

"Ready to go?" I asked.

Nico nodded as he stood up. "Yeah, I have to go talk to Connor Stoll."

I raised my eyebrow. "You asking for advice for the prank?"

"No, just getting supplies." Nico grinned as he turned away.

"Fine! Then I'll go get supplies from Travis!" I yelled as he left the pavilion. I quickly finished my food before sprinting off to find a certain son of Hermes. I went strait for the Hermes cabin, but after finding it empty, I decided to check the arena. I ended up finding him in the back corner of the benches of the arena. He was writing things down on a sheet of paper, and upon noticing my presence, he stashed the paper in his pocket.

"What can I do for you?" He grinned expectantly.

I took a deep breath. "I'm going to need olive oil, string, and two cans of blue paint."

Travis blinked twice before replying. "Is that all?" He didn't even seem surprised at my strange request.

"Yeah."

"Nico is so going to beat you. Can't wait to see how you look with a lip piercing." He smirked.

"How...who?" I spluttered.

"Don't bother trying to figure out how I get my information, just spend your limited brain power trying to think of a better prank." Travis replied.

It took me a minute to notice the insult embedded in his words. "Hey!"

Travis chuckled. "Nico was right, you really are slow."

"Shut up, I'm trying to think." I replied as I tapped my finger to my forehead. "What if I changed the paint for hair dye?"

Travis rubbed his chin. "That could work..."

"Good, so when will you have the supplies?"
"Give me three drachmas before lunch, and when you finish eating, the stuff will be in your cabin." Travis replied.

"But my cabin door is locked." I protested.

"If you think a lock can stop me, you're mistaken." Travis chuckled before standing up and walking away. After he was out of sight, I began to think things through. I was beginning to doubt my skills and was starting to get worried that I'd actually have to pierce my lip. What would my mom think?

--------------------------------------------

Percy is such a momma's boy! Cutie!

Who do you think will win the bet? :P

I had to put Connor and Travis in it because I love their characters and don't think they got enough attention in the books. :D

Question: favourite app?

Answer: wattpad. I literally spend all my free time either reading or writing fanfics! :)

Remember to smile!
:) -Tianne