𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃.

Start from the beginning

dirtyassjae Lets jump on a plane, see the world together. Give you my last name, be my girl forever. 🖤
comments disabled

I exited out of the app and dropped my phone on my lap. "Ion even eat at fancy places like this. They gon bring me a tiny ass piece of steak and ion want that shit."

"We can go home." She shrugged.

"Nah," I shook my head while leaning back. "It's yo birthday. If you wanna stay then stay, and if you don't wanna stay then stay."

"I didn't wanna come here anyways." She told me. "I just wanted to spend time with you. All of this going out to fancy restaurants don't excite me."

I leaned up and she chuckled, making me raise my eyebrow. "What's funny?"

"You leaned back just to lean forward. I don't know, that made me laugh." She shrugged.

"Shrug again and yo shoulders gon fall the fuck off." I pointed at her.

"I don't think that's possible."

"That ain't the point." I waved her off. "Do you wanna be here? Right now."

"I mean I don't have a problem with it Najae. You planned all of this, you didn't have to take me here. If you personally wanna stay here then we can but it doesn't matter to me. I just don't like all this fancy stuff." She looked around.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not used to it and it feels so wei-" She looked around. "He got on a G-Star shirt and Nike pants bro that's ugly."

(y'all know what G-Star is 😟?)

"He could've at least wore a Nike outfit if that was the case. See, now I'm mad cause how you brand mixing and making it look tacky?" She looked at me.

"It always look tacky."

"He making it look tackier-er." She told me. "Oh wait Najae!"

"Yes?" I looked up at her and she smiled.

"Let's go home and watch Mulan, you said you would watch it with me and I wanted to save it for a day I really wanted to watch it, that day is today."

I hate that dumb ass movie so fucking much.

"You really wanna watch that? Why you'n watch Princess and Tiana nem?"

"Princess and the Frog and it's because I don't like that movie as much as I like Mulan." She told me.

"Aight." I got up and walked over to her chair and pulled it out some so she could stand up.

Gentlemen tingz.

#RaisedRight #NotRaisedThatGoodButItWasDecent #PeriodtLuv.

"You're being so nice to me." She stood up and smiled. "And you smell good."

"I always smell good." I told her before she started walking in front of me.

I wrapped my arms around her and put my chin on top of her head as we walked outta the restaurant. #FavoriteWayToWalk #Tender.

Hate to see it.

"Always touching me, stop it I feel so loved." She looked up at me and smiled.

When we got back to the car, I opened the car door for her and she got in before I closed it and went over to the drivers side and got in.

I turned the car on and let it heat up before grabbing my phone and unlocking it, going to my messages.

2989 Sycamore St.
Today 8:18 PM