This is different though. I didn't have friends, I didn't have people I cared about. I didn't have Aaron. The thought of moving away and not seeing Aaron.... oh god I'm tearing up just thinking about it. I would not be able to handle that.

"Bellamy," My mom sighs as she presses her fingers to her forehead.

"No," I say, calmer this time. "I can't leave. I love these people. They will protect me. I'm fine,"

"It could've been really bad, son." My dad says with a frown.

"But it wasn't. It won't happen again. There's no way I'm leaving my friends. There's no way I'm leaving Aaron." I say. My voice cracks and I sit down at the chair across from them. "I love Aaron. I thought I would never be able to find someone who I love and who loves me. I don't know if him and I will be together forever, but to me, he's worth trying for. After everything I've been through, I think I at least deserve to be with the people who make me happy."

"Are you sure, honey?" My mom asks me quietly. Tears are filled in her eyes and her lips are pressed tight.

"Yes, I'm certain." I say sternly and confidently.

"Okay baby. I'm so glad you found someone like Aaron. I'm so glad you have friends who love you and care about you." She gets up and walks over to me to hug me. I hug her back with a deep sigh.

If I had to move away from Aaron and my friends, man, I'd be a mess. My heart tugs at the thought of him. I miss him so much even though I saw him only an hour ago.

For the rest of the night, I spend time with my parents. Something I wish I would do more. It's going to be someone I will do more. They do a lot for me and they were willing to give up their jobs again for me. They were ready to get up and leave and start over for a second time.

That just shows how much they love me and I should really appreciate them more than I have been.

Today has been really eye opening for me. These past few months have been really eye opening for me in general to be honest. Things can change in a matter of second and you have to be prepared for every change that may happen.

The three of us decided to play a few board games while watching a few movies. We went with good ole Harry Potter, because you can't go wrong with Harry Potter.

After a while, I help my mom make spaghetti and meat balls. I haven't helped her make dinner in a long time. We laughed and joked around as we prepared the food.

Then we eat together at the dinning room table. It was really nice. The food was really great and I took the opportunity to gush about Aaron. They asked questions about the Dead Boys and I told them all about each boy and good times I shared with each of them.

It's around eleven now and I lay in bed tossing and turning. We've already decided that I'm not going to go to school tomorrow. I'm not ready for that. I already know everyone is going to be talking about me. I just want the news to die down a bit before I have to confront the issue.

My stomach churns just thinking about having to look at all their faces when I show up.

I roll over in bed and my check my phone for the first time all day. I frown when I see that I don't have any texts from Aaron.

I lay in bed for about an hour before I hear a knock at my window. I shoot out of bed immediately and stare at the window. Could it be him? My heart faces frantically as I open my curtains to revel the window.

Of course it's him. He's standing on the other side of the glass with a shy smile. His face is bruised and he has a few cuts here and there. I open the window with my own matching smile.

"Hey darling," He says, making me blush. I help him climb through the window and I hug him right away.

"Hey," I say as I nestle my face into the croak of his neck. I breathe in his sent deeply and sigh in awe.

He rubs my back slowly as my clutch his hoodie in my hands. It feels so good to have him here with me again. Feeling him in my arms like this feels like pure ecstasy. No drug in the world could replace the absolute nirvana I experience while I'm with him.

We pull apart and I kiss him right away. I place my hands gingerly on his face as we kiss passionately.

"Come on," He says, guiding me to the bed. We walk together towards my bed while holding hands.

We lay down together and intertwine our legs and our arms so we're as close together as we could be.

"I missed you so much," I say as I bury my face into his hair. He grips me tightly and I can tell he was thinking the same thing.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." He replies, his voice is tight and nervous. I pull back to look at him in the face and smile.

"Listen, I have to tell you something." My voice is quiet and nervous.

"I have to tell you something first. There's something I need to get off my chest, Bell." He begins to caress my face gently and my breath is hitched in my throat. My heart is beating a million miles per minute. I'm sure he can hear it.

"What is it?" I ask right away. Play it cool, Bellamy. I grip his shirt and place with it between my fingers. I can't stop fiddling. I feel like I can't breathe.

It feels like hours before he speaks again, "I love you."

"I love you too," I answer right away. This causes him to smile widely and I grin like a mad man.

"I've loved you since the moment we first talked in the woods. I knew as soon as I saw you that I had to be with you. There's just something about you and your energy that just screamed at me." He explains as he continues to touch my face.

He traces my eyebrows and down my nose with his index finger. Everywhere his finger touches feels like magic against my skin.

I scan his stormy eyes for any thoughts and emotions that may shine through them. All I see is light and happiness. I take in every piece of him that I can. The perfect way his nose dips down then tilts a bit up at the end. The way his messy, dark hair sprawls out around his face.

He smiles when he notices that I'm completely and unashamedly starring at him.

"You are so perfect, Aaron. I'm going to do whatever I can to always protect you." I tell him and kiss him gently, trying my best not to hurt his lip.

"Oh," He sighs in enjoyment. I smile and continue to kiss him more.

The night is ours to do what we want with it. Tomorrow is ours to do what we want with it. Now, we have forever and forever belongs to us.

THE END!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:

I couldn't help but post the last chapter already. Wow. I can't believe it's over already.

This book has taken two years to write and I'm so glad I finally finished it.

Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck through this journey and made it to the end. I absolutely love these characters so much and i can't believe I'm saying goodbye to them.... for now anyways.

Please let me know what you guys thought, I appreciate any feedback!

I'm working on another boyxboy book called Jump In. I hope you guys go check it out!

Thank you again! I appreciate it so much!

-Hannah<3