Chapter Two

⚠️ Undetailed Smut ⚠️

---

"Let loose in a while. Stay up too late, drink until you drop, order the dirtiest, fattiest, most delicious item on the menu. You cannot live your whole life restricting yourself only to what is good and healthy to the body. Sometimes, you have got to do what is good and healthy for the soul." ~ Beau Taplin

"Sometimes the only way to stay sane is to go a little crazy." ~ unknown.

---

Dressed in tight black jeans and a black T-shirt that generously showed his slim waist stood Kim Taehyung in a dark room with insanely bright pink, purple, and blue lasers gliding over the bodies as they jumped simultaneously like a pulse to the music playing so loud that it seemed the shake the entire building or maybe that was the people jumping. The room smelt heavily of something similar to leather, alcohol, and a tangy-type of smell which kind of smelt good but the alcohol was stronger and made the newly redhead cringe.

"Let's head to the bar!" Keunji yelled over the music. She grabbed Namjoon's hand and Namjoon placed his hand on Taehyung's back to push him forward. Seokjin and Hoseok were already lost in the crowd as they had arrived earlier so there was no telling where they were and how drunk they were.

Taehyung sat down beside Namjoon and leaned in to yell, "THIS SHIT GIVES ME A HEADACHE!"

"It's called music!" Namjoon yelled back.

"Music?! You call this music?!" Taehyung groaned, already regretting his decisions.

Keunji leaned over the bar to face Taehyung since Namjoon was in between both of them. She moved her hair out of her face and yelled, "YOU WANNA GO HARD OR LIGHT?"

"We'll start him on light and climb up-"

"Why don't you just let me choose?!" Taehyung suggested, "don't tell me if it's hard or light!"

"Bad idea-"

Keunji cut Namjoon off with, "okay, whatever you want!"

Namjoon, being an intellectual, ended up being right when he said Taehyung's idea was a bad idea. Instead of a fruit drink, he ended up choosing Tequila and Taehyung shooed him away when he tried to take it away. Much to Namjoon's surprise, the younger male handled his alcohol quite well with just a tiny cringe and he continued on picking random drinks from the list. Namjoon shrugged and began taking shots with his girlfriend.

"I want to dance!" Keunji yelled, "Tae wanna dance?!"

"No, no, you guys go on," Taehyung said, sipping his pink jungle juice drink. "Wait, you guys won't actually leave me right?"

"No!" Keunji yelled, "you have your phone on you? Okay, just text when you're ready to leave or try to find us!"

"Okay!" Taehyung yelled back before turning around and ordering another random drink.

"Not big on dancing?" The bartender asked.

"No, can I have...Sazerac?"

"Coming up, trying all on the list huh?"

"Yeah," Taehyung smiled, not sure as to why he was smiling. He leaned his head over a bit onto his arm as he swished the liquid around inside his glass.

Someone crashed beside him, making him flinch and almost tip his glass over. He wasn't drunk, this he knew, but he was definitely a little bit over the tipsy line considering how much jungle juice he's been drinking. He looked over beside him to see a guy, the features however he couldn't make out thanks to the darkness. He was wearing a faded blue long-sleeve and what Taehyung assumed were black jeans.