Part 23

Two months later after finally agreeing on a new home, moving in and getting the girls registered for school, Hope and Kelley exchange their vows at City Hall in front of family and a few select friends.

"By the power vested in me, by the State of Georgia, I now pronounce you to be married."

Kelley and Hope smile at each other before leaning in and sealing the deal.

Everyone cheers as the newly married couple hug their daughters and hopefully soon to be daughter.

"Can we get some family photos, please?"

Kelley looks at her Mom and smiles before pulling Hope in close to her and kissing her.

"Save that for later, Squirrel. Some of us would like to be able to eat lunch."

Kelley and Hope stand together with Ava and Mia on either side of them. Sam stands off to the side watching them.

Hope looks over at her, "Sam, what are you doing way over there, you are part of our family now; so get over here and smile."

They all head back to the Solo O'Hara household, for food and cake and to celebrate the couple.

Opening the door, they are met by a large puddle at the doorway

"Who's turn was it to let out the boys before we left?"

"Ava's!"

"Ava, get this mess cleaned up, please before the rest of our guests arrive."

"Yes, Moms."

"Mia and Sam can you make sure the boys have food and water before they are crated." They both nod before heading down the hall to the laundry/dog room.

"Zeus, Aries, let's go!" The large dogs come scampering from the couch where they were laying observing everything.

Kelley shakes her head, "I don't think I'll ever get used to having two horses living with me."

Hope laughs, "What about me, do you think you can get used to living with me for the rest of our lives?'

"The rest of our lives? That seems like such a long time Hopey, but I'm willing to try." They kiss as their family and guests begin to arrive.

"Love you, Kel."

"Love you, too, Hopey. Now, let's get this party started!"

Kelley leaves her wife to join a group with Alex and a few other former teammates.

"I'm proud of you, Hope."

Hope smiles, "Thanks, Carli."

"Have you told Kelley and the girls yet about the offer from NESN yet?'

"No, I didn't want anything to overshadow today. I've got my family back and that's the most important thing to me right now." Tears run down Hope's face as she watches Kelley and the girls dance around.

"Wow, there's a sight I never thought I'd see, the big bad Hope solo crying."

"It'll be the last thing you ever see Harris if you don't delete that pic right now."

Ashlyn quickly pulls the image up and taps the garbage can, making it disappear.

Hope looks at Ashlyn and softens up, "Harris, if you hadn't decided to interfere with things by inviting my girls to camp, then none of this would have happened. I would still be in Seattle and away from the loves of my life, I'm only going to say this once, thank you for being a pain in the ass and bringing my family back together."

Point Of ImpactOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara