Thank you for Listening [(Y/n)]

I never thought I’d feel proud of myself when I heard you give in.  I managed to break the barrier, now it’s time to get some answers. “Well for starters, I do know that you’re Kamoshida’s assistant-” you interrupted with a sharp ‘obviously’.  “So it would be wise to know that you of all people will be the first to know anything about the volleyball team correct? I finished. You stayed silent for a while before answering.  “Unfortunately so…” you answered. “So….you knew about the abuse? The way Kamoshida treats his own students like slaves?” Ryuji jumps in.

    The way your expression suddenly changed from nonchalant to a terrified realization cleared some of my logic.  Yes you knew about the abuse, but for some reason, you didn’t say anything about it nor do anything to stop it.  Wait, no. It’s more like you want to stop it, but something is holding you back from doing so. That’s another thing I want to confirm, if Kamoshida is threatening you in some way that is forcing you to do everything his says.  “I hope you don’t mind me asking Miss (L/n)-” “A bit late for that don’t you think?” You sassed immediately. I can’t help but chuckle at that comment, “Ah, you got me there. Anyway, I was wondering if Kamoshida is using something against you to act this way.” I questioned.

    You arched an eyebrow at me.  “You mean blackmail? How wild your imagination can be Kurursu ...” You replied.  Now your voice and posture may be indifferent, but the way your eyes instantly avoided mine tells me that your hiding the truth.  Time to dig a bit deeper. “Oh, is that so? Well I’m guessing that what happened the other day was just my imagination as well.” The moment I mentioned it, your face went terribly pale.  Pupils dilated in fear and you huffed out a heavy breath. “Yesterday?” you repeated. I narrowed my eyes. “Just yesterday, after school, we found you in a very “rough” situation, your form was a bit “out of place” I should say, something I would have never seen coming from you of all people.” I responded.  You were quiet, I crossed my arms. “(L/n). I refuse to let the rumors blind me of the real you. That short amount of time you helped me out in class is the proof of that. Ryuji and I can help you out, we need all the help we can get before matters take a turn for the worst. Please (L/n).” I pleaded.

    You looked down at the concrete floor.  For all your life, whether it be at school or your personal life, you always knew your were bound in chains.  Set up for display just to be used, abused and thrown away when your not needed anymore. On that note, you were on high guard ever since, keeping people away from you, preventing them from ever coming close just to use you.  However, you let your guard down one time, and everything fell apart. You and another student got caught up in an accident that took an innocent person’s life, in the end, the other student took the fall. You were supposed to defend them, tell the police that it wasn’t their fault that the victim broke their neck as they fell, but that’s when they mentioned about contacting your parents about the situation and that’s when you froze up.  All the nerve-wreaking work you had to go through to get you and your brother away from your father would be all for nothing.

    That’s when Kamoshida came into the picture.  You pleaded with him to help you, to prevent the police from contacting your father and reliving the life back inside your cold iron cage.  He did help you, but the consequences were harsh, in result rumored spread about you “getting involved” with the teacher which was only him using you for his own desire.  Nothing has changed, you were still inside your cage, you were still put up for display once again to be used and abused, but this time, you’re wrapped yourself up in an inescapable chain, and it doesn’t seem like he’ll let  go of you any time soon, no matter how hard you tried. “Can… can you really help me? Are you absolutely sure you can fight against Kamoshida and expect to win?” you questioned. Both Akira and Ryuji nodded with confidence. “I’m sure of it.” Akira answered.  “We’re not letting that bastard do what he pleases, we’re going to make sure he gets what he deserves!” Ryuji followed along.