#1

NEHAS POV

I had aldready ironed my uniform yesterday . After wearing that i had just the enough time to stuff a banana into my bag before running to the bus stop

Seems like I got the time wrong and I am 15 minutes early . A guy of my age came and stood next to me . It was really awkward but then he asked me.

"Hey do u know when the bus comes for rajagiri public school''

Oh!! Same here it comes around this time . Today it might be a bit early since it is the first day-  I said

On cue the bus came me and the new boy got in the bus. It was pretty empty . And both of us looked around to find a seat .

Hes got ivory black  hair kept to a side and coffee brown eyes. To be short he was good looking

Quickly I got into one of the empty seats at the back row . That's when the boy at the bus top came and sat next to me . The whole time he talked to me about how nice and small his last school was and how much he was into dj snake .

I really wasn't paying attention to any of it . He told me that he had transferred school because his father got a recruitment to a big city and that he had no choice but to change school .

When the bus reached school I was relieved that he dint ask me anything about my personal life . Or why I had transferred my school .

As i got out from my  school bus I saw a guy smirking at me .
Who the fuck is he
.I don't even know him , but for one thing he might be good looking . I can see girls swarming around him like flies  
Yuck

I had to get my schedule . I walked into the principles room and saw that the guy from my bus was here . I smiled at him and he smiled back . The principle handed over both of our sheets to me and thats when I knew his name was gokul

( fast forward to the nd of school)

  I had to get home more like I have to get to my hostel,take  care of my studies ,wash cloths the list goes on . I dint see gokul on bus .

I reached hostel did my chores that when the phone rang it was mom.

She is my hero . She was both my father and mother .I know she feels bad for putting her daughter through this  hostel .

I picked it up and tried my  level best not to cry . I was staying in a convent sisters hostel which means strict curfew and lots of prayers then I could sleep

. After bath I put on some black shorts and light blue shirt saying 'go green . I got that at a programe . Who would care ,people hardly recognise me in the hallways and not to say none of them even know me .

I have one or two friends in here but I'm not even sure if I could call them that .

I was too sleepy to eat dinner so I dint bother going  down to the hall. I dimmed the light and found myself slowly drifting off to sleep.
Atleast I don't have to cry myself to sleep today