I made my way for a quick washroom break to retouch my face. I washed my face, applied kohl in my eyes, a little lip balm and sprayed body mist, just so I appeared presentable in front of him.

His room was at the 9th floor.
I took my bags out of the lift and called him.

"Hey there, what are you doing? " I asked him happily.

I don't know, I was feeling giddy all of a sudden.

"Nothing, just came back. It will take a day or two to come back I guess. BTW You sound happy, what happened? Did you have a large Margarita Pizza. " he asked.

"Well, no. Why would you think like that?"

"Because certain someone said that she becomes enthusiastic and happy after having her favourite large pizza by herself. " He laughed.

"Well, pizza has got second position now. Something else or rather someone else got hold of the first position. "

I reached his door and pressed the doorbell.

"Who... Oh wait, there is someone at the door. " He kept walking towards the door and opened it.

"It's you. "

He looked gobsmacked.
I couldn't help but laugh at his face.

"Surprise surprise. "
I smiled at him.

"Wha... What are you doing here Aryaa. " He asked in shock.

"Well, won't you let me in first? "

Just as I entered the room, the door was closed with a bang and I was engulfed in the warmest hug.

"Gosh, I missed you so so much. These past days have been hell without you. "
His face buried in my neck and his voice was hoarse.

"Same same. "

A few moments later....

"Rey.. I got it that you missed me, but please step away a bit. I'm all sweaty and messy even after some retouches. "

"No, you look and smell fine. I'm not letting you go when we met after 3 weeks. "
He said still burying his face in my neck.

"Okay, let me freshen up, then you can hold me for as long as you want. "
I quickly slipped away from him, took my night clothes out of the bag and went for a hot shower.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom, I was again caged in his arms.

"Reyy, let me dry my hair first. "

"Let me. "  He took the towel from my hands and started drying my hair gently.