Chapter 25 - I have the best girlfriend ever

Start from the beginning

Seline

Lilly

"Well I only like it when it's her

"Well I only like it when it's her."I replied and I dragged my fingers up and down Sky's back.

"Noelle your gay is showing."Melly whispered jokingly and Sky chuckled.

"I know."I whispered back and Skylar laid her head against my collarbone.

"Wait..so are you.."Sina started and I nodded.

She then gave me this weird smile..I think that she thinks that she has a chance now..

"So..did you find someone while you were in New York?"She then asked but it was more like if she wanted to know if she had competition.

Sky and I looked at each other and then frowned.

"Um..Sina..isn't it obvious?"Melly said and Sky wrapped one of her arms around my neck.(like in the picture above)

Sky cupped my cheeks with her other hand and squeezed them softly.

But Sina decided to still play dumb so I asked."Sina,are you blind?"

"But she looks so straight."Sina said and Sky and I rolled our eyes.

"Seriously?"I asked while glaring at her and Sky scoffed.

She then turned on my lap so that her back is facing me.I wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder.

"Wait..so that means you had your first kiss?"Seline asked with a grin and I blushed while nodding.

I quickly buried my face in Sky's back and they laughed.

Sky turned around and cupped my left cheek with her hand and kissed my cheek,making me shrink with a smile.

She then turned back,so that her back is facing me again.She grabbed my hands and put them back around her waist,making me giggle.

I placed my chin on her shoulder and she leaned her head against mine.