E P I S O D E - 17

Start from the beginning

"I don't care about power. I want you. I need you to be alive and well. If we move to a suburbia and life a normal life until we grow old, I'm good with that. As long as I have you, I don't care where the fuck we are or under whose protection. My ego can take the hit as long as you're with me and alive." He bent his head down to drop a peck on my lips.

"Where would you like to go?" Leaning my head against his knee, I looked back up at him. Inhaling loudly, he looked towards the ocean for some answers.

"Maybe visit my foster parents. I'm sure they are worried about me." I gulped, the depressing feeling intensified.

"Do you ever wish that you had never met me?"

"No." He didn't miss a beat before saying that. "Never. I have a purpose now. You're it for me Luica." Even though it was foreign for me hear him call me Lucia, it felt like I had finally stopped lying to myself. I was Lucia Catalan.

I am Lucia Catalan.

Not Elena. I knew that even when I was a captive but I suppressed it all down.

"You miss them but you can't be there with them if you're with me." He looked at me, sombre eyes.

"I want you to meet them. I want them to know you and I want you to know them." His fingertips tenderly brushed down my cheek. Gabe just kept watching me. He made my stomach flip. He evoked such feelings from me that I never knew existed. I heaved, trying my best to hide my emotions from him but the soft smirk on his face revealed it all. He knew the effect he had on me.

I imminently closed my eyes, savouring the moment. He carried on doing that for a while, his finger tips started getting lower and lower until he was just about pulling down my tank top. Sucking in a deep breath, my eyes popped open.

Gabe's eyes become dark with lust, expression tightened. I knew where this was going and soon, I found myself under him on our bed upstairs. I tried not to make a sound but when he grunted his release in me, I'm sure whoever was in the house, heard that.

Our relationship went through some trials and tribulation but we were now finding our way back. Redefining who we were together. I wanted us to be stronger together, we had to be because of the storm that was yet to come.

"I didn't expect the meeting to be in a grand hotel like this." Leo confessed. Usually, new suppliers weren't into flaunting their presence around people. They kept it low key. Only the established empires had the guts to do so because usually, they were in bed with politicians and commissioner, therefore, they were untouchable.

"Are you sure they are new?" I wondered out loud. It was definitely a 5 star hotel with brown and gold marble on the ground, similar high pillars around arch ways that lead to large elevators and a bright shiny chandelier hanging in the middle. My mouth fell open. I'd never seen such a stunning place in my life before. Granted I lived in mansions but I'd never seen the outside world before. I felt like a kid, being exposed to magic for the first time.

Gabe kept his hand on the small of my back. We were neither in down town L.A. nor were we in Beverly Hills. The place where we pulled up to was glamours, like Las Vagus at night. I remember that from T.V. All glitz and glamour but not so far away, drugs were being dealt, women were being paid for sex.

It felt very old school Hollywood style. Only if I was wearing a long a sparkly dress with a white faux fur wrap like Marilyn Monroe. I tried to hide the little smile that threatened to creep up on my face. I wondered if it was what my mother felt like. Surrounded by my father and his bodyguards. Did she live the ultimate life of a mafia wife? Was my father kind to her? I remembered some of the their interactions with me but not with each other.