E P I S O D E - 16

"Episode 16 - Power and Control" 

"Okay... What is it?" Suddenly, I was nervous. My mind began to spin, the room became dimmer.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" My snapped back to his. I frowned.

"Coming back? Because now Jude knows where I am now?" My nerves settled a little.

"Yes. I've been worried sick about it." He took my arm, pulled me down to sit on the chaise.

"You're worrying me." I rested my hand on his thigh.

"We are going to war. Jude knows you're here now. He knows everything.-"

"Isn't it better that way?" I wondered.

"But we won't be able to go out just on the whim, we'd always need protection. We'd still be, in a way, be hiding. Wouldn't it be better if I just sneaked in and killed Jude? Wouldn't that-"

"By yourself? Just like that? You'd get caught if someone doesn't have your back." My heart pumped in my chest, afraid for his life.

"No, I can get Jake to help me. He can hack into their camera system, guide me through." Gabe shrugged.

"Why are you thinking this so suddenly?" My palm cupped his face.

"Because if he can get to Nathan like that, who says he can't get to Xavier the same way?" He leaned closer, my other hands swiped up his abdomen to his heart.

"Their rivalry, is a mafia rivalry. The Capone brothers are responsible for killing his family. Would you work for someone like that who killed your family?" His bright eyes darkened. "Not only that, ordered the hit on Laurence Capone and Mason was killed by your. You and Xavier are allies now, he knows that. No way he would reach out to Xaiver." I was one hundred percent sure.

"I-" He paused. I felt his heart beat speed up under my touch.

"What is it?" His stubble felt comforting against my palm.

"I'm scared of losing you again." His hands sneaked up to my hips. "Not seeing you, for nearly 12 hours knowing... well, not knowing what was happening to you. Wondering the worst happening to you. I nearly died." His voice was so vulnerable but eyes so determined. "I can't lose you. What would I do if I lose you?"

Tears prickled my eyes. He'd never been so open and insecure before. I couldn't help myself from jumping into his embrace. He picked me up, put me on his lap with my legs on both sides of him. Pressing my chest into him, I held on like my life depended on it. A raw emotion clawed from my stomach, bloomed across my chest.

His breathing became ragged. "I won't lose you." It was a promise he made to himself against my ear.

"You won't" I mumbled against his neck. My heart was hammering in my chest, his arms wrapped around my body so tight, my bones cracked into place. My hand stroked the back of his neck. My lips brushed up his neck and along his scruffy jaw line.

He captured my lips within seconds, tongue plunged into my mouth. Every stroke ignited a fire inside of me, causing myself to grind against his pelvis. My lips scraped against stubbles around his mouth. I missed that feeling. Smiling into the kiss, a tried to suppressed the giddy feeling emanated from my chest. He smiled too.

"What?" He didn't give me the time to reply. His lips captured mine again, teeth pulled my bottom lips before sucking it between his lips. I breathed heavily.

"I'm happy." I stroked myself on on, loving the way it felt, hating the clothes that separated our naked flesh.

"I know." He pecked my lips, once, twice. Before he pulled back. His hands were cupping my ass. "I can feel it." Looking down at his greyish hazel eyes, I melted inside. Taking the initiative, I leaned back, took off my top and the bra came off within seconds. His eyes popped out, smirk played on his lips.