"Kidding" she laughed softly when I wasn't able to respond any. I sighed a relief after hearing it. "Just take me somewhere romantic" she said before turning her face towards the window.

For a moment, I felt myself staring at her again. Her soft expression with those kissable lips, I can almost feel my knees weaken with every glance of her alluring skin.

"Ehem" Jisoo managed to destroy the moment by clearing her throat - INTENTIONALLY. Taking me out of my trance as she's looking at me by the rearview mirror. - By the way, she's taking shotgun seat tonight as per my resquest so I can be all alone with Jennie here.

"To the Eiffel Tower" I ordered the driver who immediately put the car on drive and started driving us towards the destination.

"So why there?" She asked me after a quite long silence surfacing us.

"Because you said you want to go to somewhere romantic?" I responded, more like a question than an actual statement.

"But there are a lot more romantic places here" she rebut.

"But that's still the most romantic"

"But why need to be on the most romantic one?" She asked again, but this time, her voice sounded sexier.

"Because you deserve the best in everything?" I answered, moving our faces closer to each other.

"Nice shot but not so fast, charmer" she said backing a way a little bit. I'd have to admit, we're like really compelling with our own thoughts and tries to step back a little.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" I managed ask even I am now weakening in my knees.

"Flirt" she teased. The smile she tries to hide is betraying her.

"Does it work?" I asked. Regretting that I asked.

"Work harder" she chuckled before exiting the car. Wow. I just didn't notice we're already arrived.
.
.
.

"So does it mean that if I work harder I can have a chance with you?" I asked her as we get off the car.

"If that, then I'm starting to think you like me" she chuckled a bit.

"I do" I asnwered quickly, earning a giggle from her.

We actually spent the night walking around while talking things, finding connections to each other. At some point I realized that she's really not a bitch as what rumors around social media say. God, if only they know how soft she is, they will find everything about her lovely.

"You know what, this is my first time here - around Eiffel tower" she uttered when we found a perfect spot around.

I was actually shocked. I thougt she has been a lot in here. Considering that her instagram is full of Paris escapades with friends and some of her team.

"Really? I thought you ---"

"No. I always tell myself I'll just come here when someone is capable of doing so... I mean, not financially capable but, emotionally capable. I always take down offers for me to come here until you" she explained softly while staring at the beautiful tower.

I felt a rush of hot shot blood invaded my whole body after hearing what she said. Am I really hearing those things from her? The first one to take her here? Jisoos! You're a lucky ass, Manoban!

"But, why you didn't refuse this time?" I doubted myself for a moment.

"Because you are a hell of a charmer and sweet talker. And I also feel like wanting to come here already so I decided your a bit lucky too" she chuckled.