13: Less And More Serious Talking

Start from the beginning

"I'm going to go ahead and assume you all know who I am by this point." Tony said into the mic casually. He got a few chuckles and eye rolls. "Social media was coming up with all kinds of theories on what I was going to say today." Tony added lightly.

Cue more soft chuckles. Tony continued speaking, because that's what he does at these conferences. "I hope you bet carefully." He smirked, and a few more chuckles.

Tony then let the smirk fall into a more serious expression, and the reporters got the hint. "Recently, It came to my attention that I don't know everything about myself." This earned him interested reporters. "Now, I have two very special people to introduce to you." Tony turned expectantly to the doors.

They opened, and two figures dressed in matching blue suits walked in. Immediately, everyone could tell they were at the very least siblings, if not twins. The two continued walking to Tony with light smiles on their faces, and stood on either side of him.

"This is Perseus," Tony said with a gesture to Percy, and then turned to Kat. "And this is Katha,"

The next word brought chaos into the room. "Stark."

Eventually the three got seated. Everyone had a question. Percy and Kat were so very not used to these kinds of things. They had gone over the false backstory, and told it together.

Kat leaned back in her seat while Tony and Percy were answering a question, and signed to an assistant for more water.

That caught someone's eye as all three were brought secondary water bottles. "Do you know ASL?" He asked.

"I wouldn't say I know it, but I'm learning." Katha replied.

"Do either of you know any other languages?"

"Well, a few..." Percy said, and scratched his neck.

"Really? Which ones?"

"Uh, Latin." Percy said. Perhaps saying 'ancient Greek' would be a bad thing.

 "A few other bits of things as well. Next question?" Kat added, changing the topic.

For the twins, it felt like the conference was never going to end. Tony thought it was going smoothly. For the reporters, it was a feast. 

Sometime into the conference, Kat had taken off her suit jacket. She was used to tank tops and light wear. The white blouse she wore underneath was short sleeved with a low neckline. This allowed clear sight to her tattoo, which was addressed briefly. 

Kat was trying to imitate Loki's laid back indifference, and Kat hoped it was helping her look like she was calm and not wanting to leave immediately. Percy wasn't as relaxed, but he seemed to be channeling something as well. It could possibly be an inner Hades; said god usually draped himself over his throne. Or it could be his own inner Stark.

"Perseus, could you tell us how you got that scar?" A reporter asked.

{"The one on your jaw!"} Kat whispered across the table quickly in Greek. The mics didn't pick it up.

Percy shrugged. "Some fights aren't avoidable."

"Do you mean you get into a lot of trouble?"

Percy grinned his signature troublemaker smirk. "Trouble loves me."

"And what about you, Miss Stark?" They had taken to calling her that after the first failure to say 'Katha'. "I don't notice any significant scars on your person."

Kat smirked. "Maybe they just haven't gotten to me yet."

"Are you saying that you also get into trouble?"