chapter 19:Close call

3rd person POV

Lancelot:"Grhhhhhhhhh!"

Y/n:You got to be f*cking kidding me, I got to worry about this guy now, while I'm being nearly choked to death!

Terumi:"How the hell are we gonna get out of this one now!?"

Y/n:"Ya-yama-"

When y/n tried to speak the line around his neck only got tighter.

Y/n:Damnit, I can't summon yamato, the line gets tighter, I can barely breathe and I left all my weapons back home.

Terumi:"Not all of them."

Y/n:The knives, but how the hell am I gonna use normal plain old knives to cut through magical lines?

Terumi:"They're not just any normal knives you dumbass! Now hurry the hell up! Focus the despair into the knives, pour your hate into them!"

Y/n concentrates as best as he can, but nothing.

Y/n:Really hard to focus when I'm being strangled!!

Caster and Rin were both currently staring at the berserk Lancelot, with confusion and curiosity.

Caster:"What is that?"

Rin:"It can't be a servant? But which kind? It can't be a lancer, saber, archer or berserker, it's definitely not a caster, nor a assassin. It can't be-"

Caster:"A rogue servant? But what's it doing here and how is it still materializing?"

Lancelot:"GRAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Lancelot then charges at caster with his sword and attempts to slash her, but she just teleports away with y/n onto the rooftop.

Caster:"Well that beast is now the girls problem. Alright then dear off we go-"

Suddenly though Lancelot came bursting out the roof and was now across from Caster.

Caster:"It's pursuing me?"

Lancelot then jumps at what was supposedly Caster, Caster tried to defend herself by firing magical spells at Lancelot, but he tanked the hits and ignored them. Caster was trying to cast a powerful spell to defend herself, but then notices Lancelot passes her and instead tackles y/n off the roof.

Caster:"It's after him!?"

Lancelot and y/n were both currently free falling off the building and y/n slowly begun regaining consciousness.

Terumi:"Wake up! Wake up! Wake the hell up!!!"

Y/n:*gasp* "Shit, Lancelot!!"

Lancelot:"GRAHHH!!!"

Lancelot attempts to stab y/n, while they're both falling, y/n only narrowly dodges the first jab. But the second and third one do cut him, they aren't shallow cuts so he was fine. Y/n notices that both of them are getting closer to the ground so y/n uses this chance to summon ouroboros and tries to hang by the side of the building.  Lancelot takes notice and grabs the chain before it can reach the building, so y/n takes this chance to get behind Lancelot and strangles the servant with his chain, Lancelot is trying viciously to break free, y/n is desperately trying to get a good hold of the rogue servant. Tendrils pop out of Lancelot's back and now y/n is trying to get a hold of the servant and avoid the sharp tendrils, one punctures y/n's shoulder, another goes in between his ribs, one in his leg and another in his arm. After a while they both crash into a truck, Lancelot took most of the impact, y/n, stumbles a little when getting up.

Y/n:"That. Hurt. Damnit, this all hurts."

Terumi:"Goddamnit I feel the pain too. Shit, that was stupid, but also quick thinking, we're still alive. So nice job kid."