chapter 16:Can we win this?

[3rd person POV]

Both Illyasviel and y/n were being starred down by Lancelot berserker, Illyasviel couldn't believe what she was witnessing and y/n was all scared.

Terumi:"Okay work your weeb magic kid what are we dealing with?"

Y/n:"Lancelot was one of the members of the round table and was one of Authors greatest allies. But then-"

Terumi:"I meant in strength!!! I we don't need a entire fucking history lesson!!! What are his powers, what fighting style does he use! And most importantly WHAT THE FUCK IS HE!!"

Lancelot:"GRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Y/n tries his best to break free from Illyasviel's bindings, all while Lancelot advances towards both of them.

Illyasviel:"Stay back!"

She shouts as she then calls forth familiars that rush towards Lancelot. But Lancelot slashes through them like nothing, y/n sees that Lancelot is approaching and quickly calls yamato and uses it to cut the bindings. He then runs at Lancelot, who now summons his blade

 He then runs at Lancelot, who now summons his blade

and both of them begin to clash swords.

Y/n:"Quick, get out of here!"

Illyasviel:"Wait. What? Why are you-"

Y/n:"Just go!!"

Illyasviel complies and leaves y/n to fend off Lancelot.

Terumi:"Why the hell did you let her leave!? She's also a threat, we should have killed her right then and there!"

Y/n:"Terumi, shut up, it's very clear here that Lancelot is a much bigger threat, he's a god damn rogue servant."

Lancelot:"GRAAAAHH!!"

Lancelot then punches y/n in the gut and grabs him by the throat and slams him into the ground before he then kicks y/n into a tree, y/n makes impact on the tree and coughs up blood.

Y/n:"Damn, I guess they're called Berserkers for pretty good reason. I hope Avenger and Saber alter are doing better than me."

[Back at the fight on the street]

Avenger was being seen currently being thrown into a wall and Saber alter was also trying to recover.

Avenger:"Damn, no matter what we throw at him he just won't die!"

Saber alter:"We don't have enough mana to keep fighting."

Berserker:"GRAAAAAHHH!!!"

Avenger:"Hopefully master is doing better than us."

Y/n:"Gaaaah!!!"

Avenger and Saber alter both look up and see y/n being thrown in the middle of the road and yamato falls from his hand and it disappears.