E Is For Explosion p.2

Start from the beginning

Arcee nods, leaving me Ratch, before running off "On it."

"T-That fragger!..*Cough*.." Ratch growled, trying to shrug me off, before hissing more "...Let me at that motherfragger of a *cough**cough* glitch!"

Beep!Beeeepppp! ":::Nope.Not this time dock, nice insult though---:::"

"B is for B-Blueberries, Blue, Banana, a-a-annddd....Bumblebee!"

.

.

.

.

.

Who is that?Singing in a middle of a fight?

"Bumblebee, please tell me my audio receptors *Cough* did not just make up a child singing."

I shook my head, looking for the source of who it came from.The more I listen, the more fimialer it gets....I don't know why, but it reminds me of that little girl back in the forest.

"C is for Cat, C-C-Candy, and Kind!"

"《KiNd?...DoSeN't ThAt StArT wItH a K??》"

"No!It's a-a silent C!"

"《HmMm...If It Is So, yOu MaY pRoCeEd.》"

"YAY!"

That sounds like her, it sounds just exactly like her.But where is sh-?

"Duck you idiot!"

In a instant a flying object zoomed pass us, clearly in a hurrying pace.....but that was when I saw it was Lazerbeak, and he held something on his back?Before I could question it further Optimus blast his balster at incoming scouts, saving us in the process.

Optimus gave us a concern glare, seeing Ratch's state "Autobots, fall back!"

"N-No!" Ratch growls, barely holding himself up straight "I can still *cough* fight! *cough*"

Optimus denied "You have been injured, go and save your strength old friend."

Ratch gives him a frustrated groan before walking off, leaving me and Opyimus behind, as he walk fastly through the portal back to base.

"Bumblebee?What has gotten you so off track my friend?It seems as if you seen a ghost."

I took a long look at where I last saw Lazerbeak, then told him why Beep!Beeeep!Beep! ":::I have a quick flashback Optimus, about the little girl in the forest.Me and Ratch heard singing, with a voice of a child in fact, here loud and clear and it was very similar to the little girls voice...:::"

Optimus nods, giving a concern smile "It may be so, for I heard it too-."

BBOOOOOMMMMM!!!!

Starscream POV
These Autobot pest are ruining everything!Why can't they just go and die already-?!

"D is for Daisy, Doggy, and Ducktape!"

.
.
.
.
.
.

What the frag?WHO IS SINGING AT THIS TIME OF HOUR-?!

"Autobots, fall back!"Optimus Prime proclaimed, his comrades of go back.

Taking a deep breath I aim my gun at Optimus Prime helm, if I do this, this will make me leader of the Decepticons!Ah!Yes!I can hear them now!~They are screaming my name!~

"Yo!Screamer!Have you seen (Y/---WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT?!"Breakdown screech, grabbing my arm.

"Breakdown!No!WaItE-!!!"

It was too late.My last shot of energon bullets were shot out quickly, but unlike hitting its supposed to be target, it was straight into a far away batch of crystalized energon....oh scrap.

"EVERYONE SCATTER!!!!"

BOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!!

In an instant the whole end of the mine was exploding as we all transformed and quick flew and teleported outta there, but as so as I got out I saw Lazerbeak up in the air, holding onto a small wide eyed (Y/N) on his back.

Her smile widen as she looked at me, her eyes beaming with joy "Hi!W-what happened back there?It was p-p-prwetty!"

"Got no time, gotta go fast bye!"

"But waite-!" Nope.I was gone.To far away to hear her plea.

Lazerbeak starts to fly away, but before he did, he ask her a question "《WaNnA sAy AnYtHiNg ElEs BeFoRe We LeAvE?》"

(Y/N) thought about it before smiling "Yep!"

"《WhAt Is It ThEn?》"

"E is for Explosions!"