8

"J... Jung... Jungkook ah~ Sto..p." Jimin tried to pulled away because his little junior was starting to get awaken but Jungkook seemed to have another plan on his mind. He could see the effect he had to the smaller one.

"Park Jimin...you're mine. I'll mark you tonight and I'm gonna make sure my name is the only thing you'll remember and will remember, got that?" Jimin whimpered at the possessiveness shown on the younger's voice.

Well, as for Jungkook, as much as he want to bend Jimin and fuck him hard on their dining table right now, he knew that his hyung prepare their first sex to be at a proper place, his bedroom, so he wrapped Jimin's legs onto his hips and walked towards his bedroom. They entered his room and immediately slammed Jimin to the wall. He is still kissing the smaller one, making sure that there's hickeys everywhere.

"Ngh! J... Jung... Jungkook...please~" Jimin continued on moaning and Jungkook bulge is growing bigger and harder, he needs release.

"What baby? W.. What do you want? Tell me what...what you want." Jungkook's husky voice just made Jimin more needy. Who knew that his dongsaeng can grew up handsomely and sexy like this?

"P...please...ah... Ngh~" Jungkook stopped what he was doing and looked at Jimin's pink cute face.

"You're only mine. No one else can touch you like this but me. No one else can make you feel so wrecked like what I'm doing right now. Mine. You're mine only, Park Jimin." Jungkook's possessiveness were overpowering which made Jimin grew more weak.

He kissed Jimin again, now he's more gentle and passionate. "I love you so much, Jimin hyung." Jungkook said in between the kiss. Jimin wanted to say those words too but he still doesn't know if what he is feeling right now is love. Love is just...a strong choice of word.

"Jung... Jungkook...please.."

"Tell me baby, what do you want?"

"Make love to me."