5

Jimin's POV.

I'm so proud of Kookie! We won again! He looked so happy and I wanna congratulate him...but I couldn't. There's a lot of medias surrounding him and there's no point on squeezing in. I'll just congratulate him later.

I averted my gaze and look at the opponent's side. Of course, they are sad but what caught my attention was Kim Taehyung who had his head low. He look so sad as if he was the one to blame for their loss. I couldn't help but to be saddened too. Should I comfort him? Wait- why would I?

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even felt my feet walking by itself. And wait- why am I in front of Taehyung now? Holy cow! Well, now that I'm here then might as well do something to cheer him up.

'Hey, isn't that the Busan's sweetheart, Park Jimin?'

'Woah! I didn't know that he's so beautiful. He look like a Goddess.'

'Why is he here? I hope he won't make fun of us.'

"Um..." I don't know what to say and everyone is watching me. This is so embarrassing! I totally look like a fool!

"Y..yes?" Taehyung raised his head and I was met with puffy red eyes. There are some tears left on his right cheek and he quickly wipe it off, smiling back at me as if nothing happened at all.

"I...I'm-" I was just about to introduce myself when he suddenly cut me off.  "No need for introduction, I know you already. Same goes for me, right?"

He chuckles and damn! That deep voice! "Ah, y..yeah. W..well, I wanna say sorry about earlier. Jungkookie could be just too full of himself but don't worry, I'm sure he didn't mean to."

"That's okay. Oh! I forgot, you're Jungkook's boyfriend." He laughed nervously and I was not quick to react about what he said but as soon as I comprehend it I shake my head profusely, my blood rushing through my cheeks.

"No, I... I'm not! I'm his hyung, we're just childhood friends." As soon as the words came out of my mouth, I felt my heart clenched a bit as if something was wrong about what I said.

"But you two looks so close though, closer than friends could be." Taehyung said, eyes searching for an answer.

"We are just really friends. I see him as a dongsaeng only." And there it is again, the sudden pang hits my heart."

He suddenly mumbled something making it hard for me too catch up what he said. "Did you said something?" I asked but he just shaked his head then smiled again.

"Taehyung-ah! We're going home! Come on!" One of his teammates yelled from afar and Taehyung replied with a, "Just a minute!" before facing me again.

"It's nice meeting you, Taehyung-ssi. Hope to see you soon."

"Please don't be so formal. You can just call TaeTae or Tae. And the pleasure is mine, Jiminie." He wink, causing me to blush a bit.

"B...bye!" I turned my heels, ready to walk away when he suddenly yank me back.

"Um, can I get your number?" I looked at him and saw his nervousness as he scratch the back of his neck. I giggles as I look at him, he's quite cute too.

"Yeah, here."

After we've exchanged phone numbers, we walk the opposite way.