2.An Odd Dream

//Ok so the whole typing you thing over and over became a bit annoying so i'm gonna try to do it from another perspective so it makes sorta a little bit more sense. If you guys don't like it though please tell me and i'll fix it and change it back
now enjoy!// 

Two weeks had gone by since the killings and the sighting of the killer and since then nothing odd has happened but yes he's still on the loose, B/F/N helped me finally unpack everything so I could be comfortable in my own home and I gotta admit it's very cozy now and I feel less stressed and I can actually relax but a part of me still feels very on edge. 

I took an hour nap considering I don't need to go to campus till only 3:30, I stretch my body out on the couch grabbing ahold of my phone to turn it on viewing the time that lit up on screen,

'2:30' 

Setting my phone back onto the coffee table I sit myself up yawning, scrunching my nose up quickly at an odd pain in my lower back "great.." I lift my arms up leaning back a bit trying to shift my bones back into place which i've done countless times from awkward sleeping positions, I twisted my body to the left slowly hearing a light 'pop' noise with a sigh of relief escaping my mouth. 

My head begins to scan around me for the remote, I flipped the couch pillows over, reached behind the cracks in the couch, and looked underneath and still nothing I became a big aggravated so I give up grabbing my phone to check a few of my socials. Opening up my snapchat I see a photo of me and my parents with the caption 'Our little angel grown up and in the city. So proud of her!!!' I smile warmly at the photo reading a few of the comments as well to see what a few of my parents friends had said and overall they seem just as proud. As i'm scrolling through stories and different posts I over hear the T.V glancing up to the romantic scene playing in front of me..they couple in the movie cling onto each other instantly sucking each others faces off I practically almost puked. 

Chuckling in amusement of my own humor I eye back down to my phone but the movie still going causes my gaze to look back up at the couple, I click my phone off and continue watching the scene of the couple kissing in the rain. I frowned looking down at my lap..I haven't really had someone like that well in highschool but football players being football players he cheated on me, how did I figure out you may ask? The game I got invited to he was fucking the head cheerleader under the bleacher..jokes on him she's pregnant so oops, I shake my head clearing it of it's mooshy thoughts and made my way into my room to get dressed into something before I head out to campus.

A F/C sweatshirt, leggings, and my F/C boots with a small heel to perk myself up a bit, I walk past my mirror but back myself up to quickly check myself out. I turn around doing a full 360 check of my outfit smiling proudly, then my eyes gaze back down to my thighs and my butt...maybe it is big i'm just not noticing it until now..hm. I cup place my hands on both sides of my hips then remove them to get a small idea of the size that they were, mom always agreed that yeah maybe I have a few curves but definitely not fat but my subconscious decided to say otherwise- Y/N pull yourself together and get going to class my god your worrying over your hips now?! 

I turn off my bedroom light exiting my room and back into the living room, grabbing a hold of my phone I notice a small bit of the remote sticking out from under the coffee table 

"seriously?"   

I bend down picking up the remote and clicking my T.V off from yet another kiss scene on the screen, I set the remote down on the table so getting home later I can binge watch a few horror movies and enjoy myself and have some alone time. Grabbing the handle of my bookbag I swing it over my shoulder and walk into the kitchen to find a quick but still edible snack for my walk there. I open a few cabinets seeing your normal canned stuff, cereal, all that junk and huffed annoyingly 'hmmm' I swing the fridge open searching the shelves before finding a small package of cut of strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries practically gasping in excitement I grab ahold of the package.