Prison Of Love🕯

So ...Let's Go.....

😂😂As You Want to know what happens In Drive like a insane.. so here You Go 🤣..That shot is randomly comes out.. 😂 But Koi Niii... here You Go... for Long Drive... 🐤🐤🐤

.............

What The....

I just picked Up the crumble piece Of Paper and Open It...." Come To Window... "

The Only Thought My Brain process is Ghost... What I'm Going To Do Now... is there Any serial killer.. is he Going To Kill Me... Is He Going To Kidnapped Me... You Fool.. Why he Will Alert You Before Doing Senseless Thing... Nonsense Freak..

((*😪 This Girl))

She just clasp her Palm In her Mouth...and the Next Thing I Did Is.... cover Myself With My Doraemoan Blanket.... I Can Literally Mimic the Nobita Right Now... pleaseeeee doremoannnnnnnnn.... I just turn Off the light and lie there Holding My little scale.. so if he Attack I Can defend Myself.. great what a killer Weapon I Have... So What.. I'm Not In That Categories Who Go To the window and check where the sound comes and behave like they are some Agent Finding Ghost.. Crap They Are Itself Horrible Ghosts... never mind It....

(( * at least You have doremoan.. I have To deal with chhota Bheem 🤧😭😂))

The sound Of Footsteps Come.. and dangling sound Of Glass Window...

Maybe bcoz Of Heavy Air... You Damnnn Freak...

Slowly Slowly Someone Is Coming Near Me.. If I Say My Heart is Racing more than bullet train and I Can Win Marathon Too Than I'm Not Wrong....

Pragya...

Wow.. This Ghost Knows My Name...Did he discover About Me... Ohhhh Wait.. how Can I Say It's He.. he Can Be She Too.. and Perhaps.. nor he OR She???.....

((* like Seriously 😖😧 ))

And Suddenly My Blanket Start To Slip and I just Going To scratch ghost's face with This damn Scale... And before I Hit The Psycho Freak... I Shout Hardly But Nothing Come out.. Bcoz Damn ghost Prevent It... and As Soon as Moon Ray Hit the face Of Person I Grasped in Shock.. No He Can't Be... I Try To Wriggle from his Grip But he is Too Strong...

Don't... You Know You Can't... Abhi Said With Smirk On His devilishly handsome Face....

Pragya just Bite Down On His hand Making Him To winced In Pain...

You Wild Cat.. Abhi Said Rubbing his Hand where she Bite...

What Are You Doing Here.. she whisperly yelled At Him...

he Calm a bit and than corner her... Why are You Avoiding Me... he Ask With Making eye contact with her...

I'm not avoiding You.. she Said Trying Not To shutter...

abhi Crossed His Hand At his Chest and See Her With Questioning Look...

What... Pragya Said Shrugging her Shoulders...

I Want Damnnn Answer... he Said Trying to Be Calm..

and I Also Say.. I'm not avoiding you.. I were just busy over final Exams and Assignments... That's it.. she Said Not Looking At his Direction...

((* koi mera assignment and journal likh do 😭😖😖🤧 I didn't start yet 🤧))

Don't lie To me Pragya.. he Said and embrace her in his Arm...

However it is...she Can't be Weak... she decided.. and This is the right for both of them.. if they part their Ways.. she is never Going To fit in his World.. she Is just mere Dust... Who Gone Air Out In Blow... She will embarrassed Him.. he is Perfect and She Is imperfect Clumsy... he Have To Compromise things In his career for Her.. she Don't Want It.. she is Happy To be with Him forever But Someone Strikes the Reality In her nerdy Dumb brain That she is Not for Him... she Don't deserve Him.. the Ugly Reality is people  will thinks she traps Him for his fame and name ...her Chain Of Process Comes To Halt When she Feel Tickling Sensation On her Nap.... his Breath Is Steadied... his Chin In Resting On her shoulder and The Way he sigh and smelled her... it look he Really Miss Me....