Irresistible Seductress 🐰

So Let's Continue Our Journey 🍻

"Spoiler : It's Probably Worst Crap  😭😹 "

Still You Can Proceed 🙂

.....

“How do I look?” pragya said, twirling around.

“You look….” Her sister, Bulbul tried to find a word but it didn’t come out.

“Do I look like that skanky sexy hooker?” Pragya asked excitedly. Bulbul just snickered back at her comment.

“You look hot and gorgeous” Bulbul said, admiring her little sister.

“Diiii” pragya screeches seeing her approach.

 “What chiku?” Bulbul said.

“You’re not helping,” Pragya said, slumping herself in bed.

“Why do you have to do this? He is dad’s boss’s son, dad trusts them" Bulbul replied.

“Cause I have trust issues with men. I love you so much and I will not let any other moron break your heart '' Pragya said, determined but bit her tongue as she realized what she spoke.

“I’m sorry” she said, looking at Bulbul and taking a seat beside her.

“It’s ok chiku and not everyone is bad” Bulbul said.

“Fine, what do I have to do now?” Bulbul asked, seeing her sad face.

“When are they coming for dinner?” Pragya asked.

“They said he will come around six and his brothers will come later wards and his bhabhi too” bulbul said.

“You just go to the garden down and don’t pick up his phone. Let him come here and then our plan will start" Pragya said proudly.

“I think he will pass the test” Bulbul said worriedly, looking at her.

“Will see” Pragya said, determined on her plan.

“Fine, now let me finish off your hair and makeup then you’re all set, my warrior” bulbul said kissing her hair And Chuckling.

After an hour or so the doorbell rings as Pragya tries to keep herself steady in a damn six inch heel. She is taking one step here and there.

She took a deep breath before opening the door and as soon as she did her jaw dropped to the floor. Damn she got such a handsome jeeju? Is this why her mom didn't want to ruin the meeting and didn’t call her?

“Hey” Abhishek said, peeking from the door and his eyes instantly roaming down to pragya.

“Hii'' Pragya said, trying to sound as much as Confident she could, but it came out much like breathlessness. Damn he is her jiju and she has to seduce him and if he gets seduced then he fails and if he is loyal to her sister then he will pass with flying colors obviously.

“Why don’t you come inside?” Pragya said, giving a bit of space and leaning on the doorframe.

“Isn’t bulbul home?” Abhishek asked nervously.

“She just went to the market for dessert for your special dinner” Pragya said Cheekily and she closed the door after Abhi had come inside.

“Why don’t you seat jeeju?” Pragya said putting her palm over his arm and the feel of his biceps from the thin white shirt clearly Is turned on. Her words just left Abhi speechless. Jeeju? Doesn’t she know him? Suddenly his cunning mind turns on as he decides to play alone. Well, he can have some fun until his brother comes.