WHAT WE DEVOUR !

So,  Here Let's Continue Our Journey 🍻

This Is For Pyaariii subagokul118 It's Bit Crappy But Adjust Karlona 😂

....

"Pragya" Bulbul said trying to grab her attention.

"Yeah I'm listening" Pragya said as she typed the last email from her laptop.

"Idiot I have my engagement in next ten minutes" she said in a tone conveying her helpless annoyance.

"Hey, it's not my fault. You're the one who wants the monsoon engagement and wedding and winter honeymoon package" pragya said rolling her eyes at her.

She twists her lips glaring at her and smacks her head lightly.

"What do you want me to say?" Pragya asked huffing.

"That you're coming to the party and staying until I say so" she said giving her precise, black eyeliner twister eyes gaze.

"No, I'll just drop you off and will do my overload shit—

She cuts her off before she can finish off.

"No. you're my best friend and you're my wedding planner so yeah I want you there" she said fuming.

Pragya just snickered in silence.

"And you're my maid of honor too pragya" Bulbul said.

"Why the fuck do you want to have white wedding and moreover destination wedding" pragya replied sarcastically. They're friends from diaper days but still she doesn't know why they're even friends?

Bulbul just put that face on which always has to agree to pragya for any ridiculous shit.

"You know my mouth has no filter, don't tell me if I create a scene in the middle" pragya said finally agreeing. She is not anti-social or anything but she has temper issues and she knows the side of friends her husband has. She is not into meeting them.

"At least for me" she said, showing her puppy eyes to him.

"Don't. You look horrible" pragya said sobering up looking at her pouty puppy face.

"Does this mean yes?" she asked, grinning at her.

'of course I am just trying to be a pricey diva so i can grab your million dollars" Pragya said rolling her eyes.

When bulbul first told her that she is in love with purab it shocked her. Both are nerds and book fanatics. They don't even glance at each other in college. Who would have thought two –can't-meet-your-eyes and blushy couples will end up in a wedding.

Well, not just him but the whole mehra clan is famous for their oh-so-delicious look.

Focus pragya.

"Well you seem like agreeing to everything so can I add one too?" Bulbul asked smiling nervously at pragya.

"Bark it dude" Pragya said with clearly annoyed.

"Please try to be friends with Abhishek. After all you guys are walking down the aisle together" bulbul said nervously.

"Can't purab take his other cousin or maybe anyone in this stupid world for his best man except that khadoos" pragya mutter furiously.

"They're kind of close, you know" Bulbul said.

"Why do you hate me so much?" Pragya furiously said glaring at her. It's not like Abhishek is unattractive or anything but yeah he's clearly an annoying pain in ass. Every time they had an encounter it didn't go well. It's been years since she last saw him but still he's dangerous. He is the entire fantasy he can be with light chocolate skin and dark brown orbs and that dazzling smile. It's just his personality and attitude which makes her despise him.