Wasting Time

Vals closed draped from off of her body and onto the floor of the bathroom. She grabbed her favorite bath and body works shower gel and opened the door to the shower.

She turned the dial of the shower; It was set to a moderately hot temperature. It was so hot that the steam from the shower rose and covered the glass in the room.

It was so steamy that she didn't even here Chris come in. He took off his clothes and crept into the shower with her.

"Oh fuck, Christian you scare-" Her words were abruptly cut off by the hand tightened around her neck.

"You just thought I was going to forget?" He asked.

"Well I had hoped." she managed to let out despite his grasp getting tighter.

"You want to play so many fucking games with me huh? And then laugh at my face after you make me look like a fool?" He spoke t her as if this was an interrogation.

"It's not like that Christian it's just-"

"Save it, turn the fuck around and raise your ass high for me." He let go of her throat and waited for his command to be met.

"Chris we've got like 45 minutes we don't have time for this." She pleaded.

"So you're not fucking listening to me now? Just because you've seen the sub side in me yesterday, does NOT mean the dom isn't still there. You got what you wanted, to see me almost fall right? so you can just laugh it up. Well, I guess I'll just take what I want." He grabbed either side of her shoulder and turned her around, facing her into the glass wall. Her body moved helplessly along with it, with her cheek now pressed up against the warm glass. Chris then took it upon himself to spread her legs for her. "I've got to do all the work cause you're being such a fucking brat." 

He slid his hand down her spine and trailed it down to her pussy. "Now" he spoke, "What's all this from?" He brought his fingers up to Val so he could see her juices dangling on his finger. "I-it's water from the shower." She pleaded, "the one that we should be taking."

"Oh yeah?" He took his fingers and pushed them into Vals mouth, forcing Val to taste herself. He retracted his fingers and then brought his hand back down to her cunt. He pushed two of his fingers inside her and swirled them around. "Tell me the fucking truth or I'll add more." He pushed his fingers in a little deeper and moved them around in a circular motion.

"I am telling the truth, it's the fucking shower Christian!"

"Mhm-hmm" He pulled out of her and came back in with a third finger. Val moaned and shook her head. Indicating that she had no intentions of telling him. But her hips at this point were moving around uncontrollably back against his fingers. "Okay! I made the mess just please don't add a fourth I can't take it!"

"Finally being a good girl?" He used both hands to grab onto her waist. His tip was now rubbing on the outside of her entrance. He let it slide into her slowly. "You want me to break you, that right? You want me to hold you down and punish you for being a brat? That's what you really want, isn't it? I bet you left the screen closed on purpose. Just to get a rise out of me and then to get pinned and fucked like this." He entered her fully and stayed still for a moment. Watching Val twitch at the full length of him brought so much thrill. "Well guess what?" His voice dropped down to a whisper. "I'm not going to satisfy you. I don't want to hear even the smallest sound from you. I'm going to use you and take all the enjoyment for myself, you greedy little slut."

He pushed his hand on her lower back, forcing her to arch harder. He pulled back slowly and came back with an even greater thrust. His hands were set tight on her waist, trapping her. She was stuck between him, and the wall. The only thing she could do now, was to oblige. Though it pained her heart to not be able to tease him more. To get him to do exactly what she had wanted from him. Unfortunately, their time was thinning, and she didn't want Vanessa thinking that they just didn't want to go, or rather forgot.

She wiggled her butt around in an attempt to squirm away. She just needed a moment to collect herself. It was just that she had become so sensitive from the groups activities yesterday. This made her body so weak that even the faintest touch from him gave her overwhelming pleasure. (That was kind of always the case though :oop: )

When Chris noticed she was trying to break away from him, he moved his hands up to her shoulders. Applying enough pressure to her shoulders to push her back onto him. "I'm sorry, but did you forget whose possession you're under? If you want to move around that bad I suggest you push back onto me at the very least."

Val responded to his suggestion with her body. Moving her hips along with his and bouncing her ass back onto him. "There you go." He said in a low tone. He got overexcited by just watching how her hips move and it brought him closer to release. All he wanted now was to fuck her brains out while watching the dirty faces she makes for him.

He pulled out and watched Vals legs shake. Her expression almost looked as if she needed him to continue. "Don't worry I'm not done with you." He spun her back around to face him. He grabbed onto her waist and picked her, pushing her back up against the glass. He re-entered himself inside of her and made quicker motions in and out of her.  Val wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed him deeper. "Oh, you want me to finish inside of you don't you?"

"Yes please, Master!" Vals hand was no longer covering her mouth. She had given up on trying not to make a sound. That didn't matter now anyway, because Chris had become so overwhelmed with the thought of emptying his load into her that he had completely forgotten about it.

"mmhmm Christian, you feel so good inside of me. I can feel how much my walls are clinging onto you as I get closer!" She bit her lip slowly and made a very wearied expression. He grabbed the wrist of both her hands and pinned them up against the shower wall. "God, you do too baby, now beg for it, beg for me to cum in your tight fucking pussy." He pumped furiously inside of her, he could feel her walls tightening around him.

"mhmm! please cum inside of me Master!" she wailed.

He smirked and whispered into her ear. "Nitro. Nitro. Nitro."

"Oh god oh god, I'm cumming!"  I'm cumming all over you Master!" Val moaned.

"Fuck, me too baby!" He groaned.

He put in his last few pumps and released himself inside of her. When he pulled out all of his cum dripped out of her and onto the floor. 

"Now" He stopped to take in a short breath. "Now let's take that shower."

"Finally...."

"Soooo, master huh?"

"Shut up."