White Girl Takes Lightly Toasted Cock

"WHO ARE YOU?" Vanessa got up from laying in her bed. And put her pillow over her for protection.

"Hm?? Oh me, I am just your neighbor.." Chris stood with his back against the door.

"Okay but WHY are you in my room??"

"Well uhhh" Chris stammered. "I have..." he looked over at Val staring through the window. She gave a thumbs up to encourage him. "Nitro?" He turned back to Vanessa as he finished his last statement.

"O-oh" Vanessa's rage and confusion disappeared, and was now replaced with lust. "You should have just said so."

She walked over to Chris with a little sway in her hips. And placed a finger on his chest slowly trailing down to his waist line. "Why don't you come show me what boosting really means."

She smirked and fell onto the bed with him. smiles were passed, kisses were exchanged, and clothes were thrown.

Chris now had Vanessa on her hands and knees. With her ass high in the air, on display for him. He grabbed the back of her neck and pushed it down onto the bed. "All the way down Vanessa. Good girl" he pulled his hand back and grabbed her ass firmly. before smacking it as hard as he could. Leaving red marks the size of his hand print on her ass.

She let out a cry of pain from how hard the spanks were. "Shut the fuck up" Chris responded as he continued on. "I think you're ready for my lightly toasted pp" Chris said. But before he continued he looked back out the window at Val.

She didn't give a thumbs up or a thumbs Down. She just stood there looking in.

Chris was now unsure if he should continue. But his pp was erect so he said "fuck it"

He spread her legs farther apart and attempted pushed himself in. "Mmmphh!" Vanessa grabbed onto the sheets and moaned into the bed.

"Bruh that was just the tip" He said.

"Just put it all in alreadyyyy" she moaned.

"Ight ima head in" and so he did. With a deep powerful thrust. Vanessa wall were very tight. It's like they consumed every inch that was let in. Though it  had made it harder for him to a move around. So he just glided in and out of her slowly until he could feel Vanessa's hole accepting him. Thus giving him more room. So swayed his hips a little just to free up more space.

"I think you're prepped enough for the full thing." Chris said sternly. "And I'm not holding back."

He grabbed a fist full of her pretty blonde hair and yanked it back. His pace rapidly increased as he pummeled himself into her. He was going to break her. Because how many more chances would he get fuck his neighbor? Probably none.....unless?

He thrusted In and out of her tight little hole without stopping for a minute. Chris brought his other hand up to slap Vanessa's pretty face. "Hey!" She yelled. "Don't smack me what the fuck!" Chris ignored her and continued pounding away as if her words meant nothing. He was going to do what he pleased. And that was on toaster stroodles.

Weird sex noises filled the room.

"Fuuuck" Chris groaned. "I..should've" his words were interpreted by his short pants. "I should've told you I had nitro... a long time...ago."

Vanessa moaned loudly. "SAY IT AGAIN DADDY" she yelled while her eyes rolled back.

"Say what again" He groaned "fuuuck" again. "That?"

"What the fuck, no. SAY NITRO AGAIN"

He yanked her hair back again and leaned into to her ear and whispered. "Nitro nitro nitro nitro." Vanessa was really feeling it now. She was squirming all over the place.

"That's right, your daddy's little nitro slut"

Vanessa closed her eyes tight and moaned "Kuh-Kuh-Kuh"

"Kuh what? Are you cumming?" Chris continued fucking into her.

"KACHOW" Vanessa yelled as she came hard on Chris's cocka-doodle-doo.

"Finished already?" He smirked and continued on despite the fact she had already came. "I'm not done with you yet." His expression grew rather devious along with his tone.

"Yes the fuck you are." Vanessa started. "I finished now get the fuck out of my house." Vanessa pulled away from him and wrapped the cover over her naked body.

"Oh ok"