Chapter 3: Unknown Feeling

A/N: this is a short part. Includes flashbacks.

After Randy left, Cat Noir and Marinette began to talk with one another as if someone was watching them as if they were looking for something to happen between them.

"Princess we're being watched," Cat Noir said as he leaned into her face angrily as she slapped him twice for invading her personal space.

"Well I guess so but don't ever invade my personal space like you're about to kiss me!" Marinette softly yelled at him as the figure stepped closer to them as they revealed their faces. Suddenly, a memory flashed through Randy, Cat Noir and Marinette for the rest of the day.
________________________________

"Hawkmoth! Mayura!" Cat Noir said as he stood in front of Marinette hoping he won't akumatize her.

"You two are perfect for the job," Hawkmoth said mindlessly as his pupils looked dilated instead his usual facial expressions as Mayura's eyes looked just like his.

"Huh? What's going on?" Cat Noir asked in curiosity and fear as he looked up and saw someone or something controlling them... Lila has been controlling them the entire time.

"Well well well, if it isn't Cat Noir saving his princess or should put it dummy?" Lila giggled as she continues to laugh at them trying to reach them but instead someone else blocked the attack only to make Lila stumble upon a rooftop hitting her head and causing her to fall into her window.

"Yep," Cliff said as she used a camera and pressed the memory button as the akuma fell out of her room.

"How did you know the camera and her room was the item?" Marinette asked as Cliff looked at her and points to pieces of line and string were tied up from Lila's room.

"Wires and string" Cliff explains as the akuma stayed still on her shoulder.

"You sure have your detective skills," Cat Noir joked as he saw Hawkmoth and Mayura looking strange.

Hawkmoth's face was full of holes while Mayura had tons of red stuff and smudges on her face. And that's when things got stranger.

"Putixy...Akuh," Hawkmoth mumbled something as his face puffed up. Mayura held him up and took him away as Hawkmoth's body almost became lifeless.
____________________________________

"Something's not right. And I know it," Randy said as she suddenly felt vibes as Cat Blanc tapped her shoulder. As flashbacks came back in from her memory of fighting Hawkmoth when on one of the akuma from their other missions.