Date night•chapter 16

A week later

For the past week,Harry hasn't left Niall's side.Making sure he was happy,he never told Liam the truth about the matter.Harry felt as if he would be backstabbing Niall if he told anyone.

Everyday, Harry would check Niall's thighs and stomach.Make him eat a bit more since Harry noticed Niall's ribs poking out when he checked..

Liam has also been there for Niall,he was oblivious to what has been happening but he always made sure Niall wasn't hurt.Ask if everything was alright,walking him home.Doing everything to protect his crush.

"Niall,do you think you can come to my house?"Liam bit his lip,him and Niall were in the middle of their walk to class.

"Actually,I'm taking care of my nephew since my brother and his wife are going out to eat.You can come to mine,I'll just ask her  if you can come over."Niall smiled,feeling Liam wrap his large hand over his.

"Yeah,I'll like that"Liam tried to hide the blush on his face.The butterflies he felt in his stomach.

--

"I'll see you tomorrow,Harry.Call me later"Niall hugged Harry as his friend walked to his mom's car.

"Let's get going, Li"Niall giggled, carrying his instrument,binder and backpack.

"You want help, you look like you're struggling"Liam laughed,taking the backpack and instrument from Niall's hands.

"I was struggling,you dork"

They walked to Niall's house,talking about gossip and they may have flirted a bit.Liam's kind words made Niall's furiously blush as he quickly tried to come up with a sassy reply.

Niall lead Liam to his porch,opening the door.The pair heard Theo crying softly in his play pen,Denise was knocked out.Sleeping softly,the night before Theo kept her and Greg up all night. Them having to hold him until he feel asleep at five in the morning.

"Come one,bub.Let your momma sleep"Niall cooed,lifting his nephew up.

Niall turned to Liam,nodding his head into the direction of Theo's room."This is my nephew,Theo."He smiled,giving Theo a toy that he can chew on since he started teething.

"He's so cute aw"Liam smiled, grabbing Theo's little hand.The baby wrapping his hand around Liam's finger"oh my god"He cooed.

"Seems like he likes you."The blonde smiled"you wanna hold him?"

Liam slowly nodded,being handed the baby.The brunette cradled Theo,cooeing as the baby squealed into Liam's shoulders.

"Awe that's so cute"Niall giggled,pulling out his phone and posting a picture on Instagram.

"He's so cute, can I keep him?"Liam smiled,noticing Theo beginning to dooze off.

"No he's mine"Niall pretended to be protective,giving him a playful glare.

Liam turned away, his back facing Niall"my baby"

"You dork"Niall laughed,trying to reach over him to receive his nephew back.

Theo began to stir in Liam's arms,whimpering a bit.

"Place the baby down,he needs to sleep."Niall ordered,placing Theo into his crib.The pair silently walking into Niall's room.

"Do you want to do homework?"Liam asked,watching Niall nod as they both pulled out there notebook.

They silently worked on their work,answering the many questions their teachers left them.