Nobody •Chapter 10

Niall walked besides Liam,a couple people waving to both of them.

"Nialler!"Someone screamed behind him,placing their hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah?"Niall looked up,seeing Zayn smiling at him.

" I have your shirt"Zayn said,handing over the clothing.

"Thanks"Niall smiled,putting the shirt in his backpack.

"Well thanks for letting me use it,bye"Zayn waved at Liam as he have Niall a short hug and left.

"Who was that?"Liam asked,starting to walk again.

"Oh one of my friends, I let him borrow my gym shirt."

"Let's go"Liam huffed out,grabbing Niall's wrist roughly.

Niall silently followed,his arm slightly hurting as Liam tugged.

"Liam?"Niall quietly asked,his legs not being able to catch up to Liam's fast pace.

"What?"Liam sounded annoyed"Why do you have to be such a slut?First,Harry then that black dude."

"He's not black,his Arabic"Niall spoke,his voice slightly cracking.

"Whatever, you know I liked you yet you went a was basically all over him like a whore"Liam shouted,stopping in front of a two story house with a nice green lawn,Niall guessed it was his house.

"You know what, I'm allowed to have friends, I'm allowed to do whatever the hell I want!Its my life, Liam.You don't own me"Niall screamed,pulling his hand away.Beginning to walk away.

"Don't you f*cking walk away from me"Liam shouted,his voice fading behind him.

Niall pulled his phone out, calling Denise.

"Hello "Denise answered,sounding happy until she heard Niall small whimpers and sobs.

"Den can you please pick me up?"Niall tried his best to sound calm but his voice cracked in some parts and were broken up by sobs.

"Oh of course babe,I'll be right there Ni"Denise called out.

"Im waiting on 7th street"Niall said a quick goodbye as he silently waited for Denise to arrive,playing with his sleeves as he shook violently

Five minutes later

Denise walked out her car,embracing Niall into a hug."Come on bug,let's get home"Denise placed a small kiss on Niall's head,like his mother used to,with that memory Niall began to cry more.

Guiding him into the car,she began driving home.Niall's soft whimpers being covered by the beat of the song that was playing.

As the pair walked in,Denise laid Niall on the large couch.

"Do you want something, I made soup or I can make you a hot chocolate?"Denise offered,covering Niall's small body with a blanket.

"I just want to sleep"Niall mumbled curling himself in the blanket.

---

Liam laid on his bed,mentally murdering himself.He basically just offended the crush he had since the first day of school.

He just wanted to message Niall and beg for forgiveness but he knew Niall would most likely not answer.

"Hon,dinner is ready"Liam's mom called out,opening the door slightly.

"I'm not in the mood mom,I'll eat later"Liam faked a smile as he watched his mom nod and smile back.

Liam's eyes shut close and he was soon asleep.

---

Niall opened his eyes,they were puffy and sore from crying all day

Why is this affecting me so much? Niall thought I only known him for a month,how can he have so much control over me?

"Hun,do you want to talk about it?"Denise,sat besides Niall,making sure he was well covered with the blanket.

"I just had a bad day"Denise didn't know Niall was gay,Greg didn't know either.Would they even let him still stay with him if they ever found out he was a homosexual?

"Did something happen at school,you want me to go speak with the district?"

"I just had a fight with a friend and they called me rude name,it hurt my feelings"Niall half lied.

"Aw baby,I just want you to know you're perfect to your brother, Theo and I.Ever since you came,we've been more happier"Denise hugged Niall tight,hoping Niall understood the love the three aad for him.

"Thank you,Den"Niall thanked,not truly believing it."I'm going to my room,I want to take a nap"Niall faked a yawn as he wrapped the blanket over his body and slowly walked to his room

Closing the door,he dug through his draws.Finally seeing the thing he was looking for.

The silver catched the light as it shown brightly.

Niall newly found a new place to cut,since he almost always wore a tank top under his shirts,his stomach was never exposed.

Pulling up the fabric,he began doing what he only found a way to relieve him.The blood dripping from the deep wound,as well as Niall's tears.

Nobody wants me now.

---

IM SORRY

This made me so sad yet I love this chapter so much perdon ಥ.ಥ

Okay I'm going to go cry now(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bye babes

•J